Arcadia ship tour video

GP&LK

3 minutes ago, kruzseeka said:

Great - thanks for posting.  Looking forward to returning to Arcadia next year. 

Have I asked you before happy v - when are you going?  (I'm resigned to it not being the one we're on!  😉)

I don't think it will be, as you booked Oceana repo.🙁

Ours is April 26th.

7 minutes ago, happy v said:

I don't think it will be, as you booked Oceana repo.🙁

Ours is April 26th.

I thought it was a long shot........  never mind, perhaps someday!   We're going in July to the Baltic which we've done several times but this itinerary has a more unusual mix of ports which we thought would be interesting plus an overnight in Oslo which we love.  Very much looking forward to it.  Pity meeting up for a drink in the Crow's Nest can't be added to the anticipation. 😔

3 minutes ago, kruzseeka said:

I thought it was a long shot........  never mind, perhaps someday!   We're going in July to the Baltic which we've done several times but this itinerary has a more unusual mix of ports which we thought would be interesting plus an overnight in Oslo which we love.  Very much looking forward to it.  Pity meeting up for a drink in the Crow's Nest can't be added to the anticipation. 😔

One day, definitely! Sounds like a good cruise. 

23 minutes ago, happy v said:

I have a question about the chocolate buffet. Do you know if this is standard for Arcadia or was it a special occasion?

They have had it on our last 2 Aurora cruises and didn't seem to be for any particular reason. 

It wasn't very well advertised, our waiter told us at dinner the night before and previously we missed it and found out after from our dining companions. 

The last one coincided with a matinee performance of a Queen tribute that everybody seemed to want to see so wasn't very well attended. 

Andy

33 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

They have had it on our last 2 Aurora cruises and didn't seem to be for any particular reason. 

It wasn't very well advertised, our waiter told us at dinner the night before and previously we missed it and found out after from our dining companions. 

The last one coincided with a matinee performance of a Queen tribute that everybody seemed to want to see so wasn't very well attended. 

Andy

I haven't had one for years. I will definitely look out for it on Arcadia.

So it's on the afternoon tea rather than late evening?

19 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Yes, definitely afternoon, although what is left over seems to stay out for the evening. 

Andy 

Thanks Andy.

That means I'll have to go to afternoon tea. I try to avoid it if possible. If I go and they don't have chocolate I know I'll eat something, just to be polite of course.

5 minutes ago, happy v said:

Thanks Andy.

That means I'll have to go to afternoon tea. I try to avoid it if possible. If I go and they don't have chocolate I know I'll eat something, just to be polite of course.

Of course, bad manners are not accepted on P&O. 

Thank you for doing your bit to keep the standards up... 😊

Andy 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Yes, definitely afternoon, although what is left over seems to stay out for the evening. 

Andy 

Just dug out the Horizon for that day, no particular reason from what I can tell. It was a sea day and the Chocolate buffet was in the Belvedere from 3:30pm to 5pm. Hope that helps :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GP&LK said:

Just dug out the Horizon for that day, no particular reason from what I can tell. It was a sea day and the Chocolate buffet was in the Belvedere from 3:30pm to 5pm. Hope that helps 🙂

Thank-you.

I will look out for it.

• Like 1