Which TV news channel(s) ??

Hambagahle

It has been some time since we cruised on Regent and while discussing our Panama Canal cruise on the Splendor in March 2020 we realised that we do not know which TV news is available ...   is anyone on board now or who has recently been on a cruise able to say?

Thanks very much both for the info.  I can get Sky on my iPad (Sky Go) but what I assume is BBCWorld is quite good.  Wish they had CNN though - that's what we watch here for an English language news channel...  Still there is a good choice and we will be happy with that.

Gerry

6 hours ago, Hambagahle said:

Thanks very much both for the info.  I can get Sky on my iPad (Sky Go) but what I assume is BBCWorld is quite good.  Wish they had CNN though - that's what we watch here for an English language news channel...  Still there is a good choice and we will be happy with that.

Gerry

Yes - I do miss CCN as I enjoy reading international news.  They cover stories that are not covered in the U.S.  I'm not talking about politics but about genuinely interesting articles about cities/countries around the world.  

I am not familiar with CNBC - don't have it here, nor MSNBC though I have seen that at a friend's house in Florida and liked it a lot.   CNN - you are right Jackie!  They are very thorough and the "specials" they have about various countries around the world are excellent.  Quest's "World of Wonder" for example.  Always something you did not expect to learn.