RC Harmony - White Hennessy

CJMini

Sailing on the Harmony in 30 days 😁.  A friend has asked me to purchase a bottle or two of White Hennessy.

Wondering if a recent cruiser can tell me the approximate price onboard?   Also, we visit St Maarten and I’ve heard the price is reasonable there.  Thanks in advance!

CJ

48 minutes ago, CJMini said:

Sailing on the Harmony in 30 days 😁.  A friend has asked me to purchase a bottle or two of White Hennessy.

Wondering if a recent cruiser can tell me the approximate price onboard?   Also, we visit St Maarten and I’ve heard the price is reasonable there.  Thanks in advance!

CJ

I'm not sure what I paid for it, however I know that it was quite a bit cheaper than in PA!! 

Thank you SuiteLady and John&LaLa for your quick responses.

On another note...John&LaLa...your recent review while on the Harmony was wonderful!  I looked forward to reading every morning with my cup of coffee.  Your photos were exceptional...not only of the cruise but Bella too!  ☺️  Thanks for the preview.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, CJMini said:

Thank you SuiteLady and John&LaLa for your quick responses.

On another note...John&LaLa...your recent review while on the Harmony was wonderful!  I looked forward to reading every morning with my cup of coffee.  Your photos were exceptional...not only of the cruise but Bella too!  ☺️  Thanks for the preview.

Symphony in 7 days 👍

24 minutes ago, legaljen1969 said:

I agree.  One day I will begin my quest to be like John & Lala.  I shall never catch up to them, but will be happy enough to have the time to try. 

3 hours ago, The sea calls my name said:

I want to be you when I grow up ( retire).

It's not about the destination, it's the journey. 

Just try and have fun. 

I'm digging the positive vibe though.

• Like 2

Thanks again for the info on the White Hennessy.  Apparently it is not sold here in the States.  I purchase it as a thank you for a dear friend who watches my Ragdoll cat when we cruise.  This is our first venture on Royal Caribbean and I wasn’t sure whether prices differed significantly between cruise lines.

Legaljen and The sea calls my name...shall we all sigh with envy... and then wait with unbridled anticipation for John&LaLa’s Symphony of the Seas Cruise review?  
John, your fans await!!!

“Fair winds and following seas”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, CJMini said:

Thanks again for the info on the White Hennessy.  Apparently it is not sold here in the States.  I purchase it as a thank you for a dear friend who watches my Ragdoll cat when we cruise.  This is our first venture on Royal Caribbean and I wasn’t sure whether prices differed significantly between cruise lines.

Legaljen and The sea calls my name...shall we all sigh with envy... and then wait with unbridled anticipation for John&LaLa’s Symphony of the Seas Cruise review?  
John, your fans await!!!

“Fair winds and following seas”

John is my hero!  I always enjoy his reviews and his wonderful insights.  With all of those cruises comes LOTS of wisdom.  

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, torpeedo said:

We''re torn between going down Miami or staying with the H in PC.  Let us know how it goes on the S.  :classic_unsure:  We love seafood so Hooked looks good.  

Will do. I have Great Expectations 😉

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 7:08 PM, George C said:

I still have a half of bottle left , anything under 40 is a good deal. I never have seen white Hennessy sold in USA. 

My son has gotten it....I don't drink it, so I am not sure where or how he gets it!  I assumed at the local liquor store and I know he has remarked that tends to be expensive!  I also bought a certain type of Tequila while in Mexico for half of what he pays here, which is about $150.