Haven't boarded yet, already unhappy

51 minutes ago, Wolf 8 said:

My wife & I have the exact same "PALL, CALL" and "CALL, PALL" codes on our Express Passes.  A few days ago I called Celebrity and asked about it.  We originally had a Classic Beverage Package perk (before they began adding tip costs to the beverage perk) which we've upgraded to the Premium Package.  The Celebrity staff member told me both codes on our Express Passes will not confuse the fact that we now have only the Premium Package.

Still, I'm going to confirm our Premium Package is in effect at embarkation check-in and later that day check our account on the stateroom TV to make sure.

If anyone else who has had both "PALL, CALL" on their Express Pass can tell us how it worked out I'd appreciate it.

Not to fret at all... just as long as you have PALL then you are drinking under the Premium Package...

Cheers and bon voyage

• Like 1

On 11/1/2019 at 5:50 PM, Wolf 8 said:

Thank you!

We had both CALL and PALL on our cruise. We got the Classic as a perk, then upgraded to Premium as you did. I think the double listing just reflects the upgrade process.

On our Allure B2B which we just finished--SOBBING UNCONTROLLABLY!!--our passes for both weeks still showed refreshment packages we had cancelled a week before boarding. But when "swiped" by the crew our accounts properly showed we were puchasing a la carte.

Edited by mayleeman

On 10/25/2019 at 11:04 PM, StillLooking4Adventure said:

I had confirmation of the Premium package and the internet package which I purchased direct from Celebrity.  Only when I got my seapass and tried to use it did they tell me PALL was Classic. 

All is well now. Ive had three drinks and I'm totally relaxed. I am not one to let small stuff ruin my trip, its just aggravating when they can't get simple stuff right on the first day. 

This should make you feel better about your issues- My cruise from hell - nearly gave up cruising after this one. Now after have just recovered last year from 7 months in an semi-isolation unit for Leukemia- reading it I realize how unimportant all the issues really were.  As they say don't sweat the small stuff

• Like 1