Club Orange

NMTraveller

13 minutes ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

There are a lot of threads on this already (search for "orange" in the title)

Here's a good one to start with. 

No, you don't get the Pinnacle Grill menu for dinner. You get one extra entree choice, but it isn't from the PG menu.

T

Can’t say you didn’t try!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Can’t say you didn’t try!

The thread did not have many reviews of exactly what:

<<Private dining venue for breakfast and dinner with expanded menu, Premium inroom
<<dining breakfast menu, "

Is,

There were quite a few elite members whining that their status was being diluted.  LOL   I had to bail half way through.

1 hour ago, NMTraveller said:

The thread did not have many reviews of exactly what:

<<Private dining venue for breakfast and dinner with expanded menu, Premium inroom
<<dining breakfast menu, "

Is,

There were quite a few elite members whining that their status was being diluted.  LOL   I had to bail half way through.

The expanded menu is just one extra entree at dinner as stated.

What ship are you on?  Only the Koningsdam and Nieuw Statendam have private dining rooms for Club Orange for breakfast and dinner.  The rest of the ships do not and you are in the MDR.  There is a special lineup for Club Orange for Anytime Dining and there is supposed to be an area in the MDR (anytime dining) for Club Orange.

I believe the in room dining breakfast menu is the upgraded one which the suites get.

1 hour ago, kazu said:

The expanded menu is just one extra entree at dinner as stated.

What ship are you on?  Only the Koningsdam and Nieuw Statendam have private dining rooms for Club Orange for breakfast and dinner.  The rest of the ships do not and you are in the MDR.  There is a special lineup for Club Orange for Anytime Dining and there is supposed to be an area in the MDR (anytime dining) for Club Orange.

I believe the in room dining breakfast menu is the upgraded one which the suites get.

Thanks.  Is the one extra entree an upgrade to the mdr food?  Does it change from night to night?  Does it include lobster or filet?

Just off the Eurodam.  Club Orange diners were given a white menu folder (others got black).  There was one extra dinner entree that changed every day.  We had fixed dining and sat with non-Club Orange diners.  It was kind of strange,  The extra entree would not be worth the upcharge.  The regular menu choices were already great.  Lobster was on the regular menu on Gala night.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, oaktreerb said:

Just off the Eurodam.  Club Orange diners were given a white menu folder (others got black).  There was one extra dinner entree that changed every day.  We had fixed dining and sat with non-Club Orange diners.  It was kind of strange,  The extra entree would not be worth the upcharge.  The regular menu choices were already great.  Lobster was on the regular menu on Gala night.

Thanks.

46 minutes ago, 81Zoomie said:

Can anyone provide the Zuiderdam CO experience?

No, but I can tell you that those who have bought CO on the Pinnacle Class ships were pleased.  Food is prepared fresh and the extra choice which varies each night was interesting and delicious.  I have purchased CO for an upcoming cruise on NS, but I won't buy it for any other class of ship simply because there is no separate dining room.  Part of my reason for trying it is the fact that I can see my food being prepared, which isn't possible on the other ships in the HAL fleet.