Amex offer 11/16/19 — 3/31/20

ZoeyVictoria

1 minute ago, tytanbri said:

Thank you! I got that but need a new back door to get the cruise offer. The wlcl used to work but its not working for me this time.

Best, I can do. that's what I got when I clicked on the offer.

Are you sure you did not get it? On a previous offer of this when I used the back door method, I did not see it in my offers, but later realized I now had it as an offer taken.

1 minute ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

I did not receive any of the cruise line offers.  I called Amex and they said they could not add offers that were not automatically assigned to me.  😞

Do you have a very close friend or relative who would personally input his/her Amex number for a $500 payment on your cruise while you stand nearby, holding out your check for $400?  They would get the benefit of the $5 rewards points as a bonus.  

• Like 1

My PVP taught me a valuable tip today.  There is a limit of 100 offers on your Amex account.  If you don’t see the offer you are looking for, select some to “add to card”.  I selected four, which all had an “expires soon” notation so they will drop off my saved list soon.  That brought my total number of available offers down to 96.  I logged out, logged back in, and four new offers had been added to bring the total available back up to 100.

• Like 3