In need of Adventure 6 Day Compass

maryjaden

1 hour ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I don't know how recent you want but this is my review of our cruise in March. The Compasses are included.

Thank you! I was looking for one from when she moved to Florida recently but can't find one.  Do you think the one from this spring should be close as far as the schedule goes? Thank you for the link.  I will go through it. 

3 hours ago, maryjaden said:

Thank you! I was looking for one from when she moved to Florida recently but can't find one.  Do you think the one from this spring should be close as far as the schedule goes? Thank you for the link.  I will go through it. 

10 minutes ago, racerxspeedy said:

I will be doing the Dec1 6 day.  I will post when I return if you can’t find one

I would imagine the schedule would be the same, the schedules don't seem to change much when doing the same itinerary. It looks like racerxspeedy will be posting some from the 12/1 cruise will have some VERY recent ones.

3 hours ago, racerxspeedy said:

I will be doing the Dec1 6 day.  I will post when I return if you can’t find one

I am going on this cruise too!  Taking three of my friends, 1st time cruisers.  Wanted to see what the activities are.  It hasn't updated on the app yet.  I'll maybe check on a prior sailing on the app and see what I can find. Are you part of the roll call.  They are planning a slot pull if you are interested.  Maybe see you on the cruise!

1 hour ago, maryjaden said:

I am going on this cruise too!  Taking three of my friends, 1st time cruisers.  Wanted to see what the activities are.  It hasn't updated on the app yet.  I'll maybe check on a prior sailing on the app and see what I can find. Are you part of the roll call.  They are planning a slot pull if you are interested.  Maybe see you on the cruise!

You might consider letting the first time cruisers build their anticipation for their 1st cruise and not give them every single little piece of detail.  This worked best for my first time cruisers in May.  I told them expect trivia, cooking class, bingo, shows, club, bars, activities around the pool, etc.  This was more than enough information for them to wrap their minds around what to expect on the cruise.  

And whatever you do, DO NOT PLAN EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF EVERY DAY FOR THEM!!!  Allow them to go with the flow and enjoy their cruise and make their own decisions concerning ship activities. Be ready for them to NOT WANT TO DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!  Give them guidance, suggestions and advice. 

1 hour ago, cynt said:

You might consider letting the first time cruisers build their anticipation for their 1st cruise and not give them every single little piece of detail.  This worked best for my first time cruisers in May.  I told them expect trivia, cooking class, bingo, shows, club, bars, activities around the pool, etc.  This was more than enough information for them to wrap their minds around what to expect on the cruise.  

And whatever you do, DO NOT PLAN EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF EVERY DAY FOR THEM!!!  Allow them to go with the flow and enjoy their cruise and make their own decisions concerning ship activities. Be ready for them to NOT WANT TO DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO!  Give them guidance, suggestions and advice. 

I definitely will not plan everything out for them.  My mother (years ago) used to try and do this.  Just trying to give them an idea. We're actually going to go with the flow. Four of us women (age 54) who went to high school together.  Should be a blast!

Thank you all for your responses.

14 hours ago, maryjaden said:

I definitely will not plan everything out for them.  My mother (years ago) used to try and do this.  Just trying to give them an idea. We're actually going to go with the flow. Four of us women (age 54) who went to high school together.  Should be a blast!

Thank you all for your responses.

Sounds GREAT!!! Enjoy!!

• Like 1

might make a separate thread for this but its somewhat similar so ill try here first, im doing a 8 night in January on adventure and would also like to see a compass.. or really what im looking for is how many formal nights/semi or any other special things i should be prepared for. we typically do MDR everynight should i bring two suits? ive always been someone to over dress vs under, wouldnt go to dinner in less than a collar slacks and dress shoes/dress boots  

2 minutes ago, EDiamond22 said:

might make a separate thread for this but its somewhat similar so ill try here first, im doing a 8 night in January on adventure and would also like to see a compass.. or really what im looking for is how many formal nights/semi or any other special things i should be prepared for. we typically do MDR everynight should i bring two suits? ive always been someone to over dress vs under, wouldnt go to dinner in less than a collar slacks and dress shoes/dress boots  

Two formal nights.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got off the 6 day Adventure cruise on Saturday.  There was only one formal night, the second night of the cruise.  The others were casual and one was a Caribbean theme.  As on any cruise, there are people who like to dress up each night.

52 minutes ago, WELDON said:

I got off the 6 day Adventure cruise on Saturday.  There was only one formal night, the second night of the cruise.  The others were casual and one was a Caribbean theme.  As on any cruise, there are people who like to dress up each night.

Did they serve lobster?