Good Spirits at Sea

grouchomarx

I was looking in my Medallion app today at events onboard (for our 12/21 cruise). I see one event listed as Good Spirits at Sea (listed multiple times).  I believe this is a bar, but it there some kind of event that happens there?  I thought it would be weird if they just listed a bar that had no event/activity.  Any insight/experience is appreciated.  

From my personal experience, they have a special drink menu that they make during the shows, that you could only get during the show time.  The area is so small they do not have the space to be a regular bar, so if you order other drinks, they have to go get them from a different bar and bring them back.

Was not a fan, but that's just me, others on board really enjoyed it.

Glad to hear that it is priced in the package now.  When they first launched it, we were on the Caribbean for the launch, they were $15 each.  But we were at the right place at the right time and they made a few to demo which we were given.  

I'm on board the Caribbean Princess. They have "Good Spirits at Sea: Interactive Cocktail Demonstrations" listed in the Patter at 4:15, 5:30, and 8:45. I thought it was going to be like the martini demonstrations I've seen on previous cruises. But the bartender told me if I bought a drink, he'd make it.