Guys Burger starts serving breakfast

Crusin Hogs

37 minutes ago, StolidCruiser said:

News broke about 10 days ago

That is NOT a GUY'S burger. It looks a lot better. When Guy's first started on carnival they were fantastic. now garbage. Most of the time dry and burnt. In the beginning, thick and juicy and delicious. No longer. I think I will skip there so called breakfast.

I get a Guy's burger twice every cruise.  The Ringer is my favorite.  My husband gets Guy's burgers more often than that.  I've never had a dry or burnt burger from Guy's.  They have always been tasty. I think the breakfast menu is interesting and might give it a try.

18 hours ago, TNcruising02 said:

I get a Guy's burger twice every cruise.  The Ringer is my favorite.  My husband gets Guy's burgers more often than that.  I've never had a dry or burnt burger from Guy's.  They have always been tasty. I think the breakfast menu is interesting and might give it a try.

If yo had them when they started on Carnival you would have a very different reply.

I have had them since they first started on Carnival, probably 12 times since the inception.  I also have not had a dry, burnt or otherwise inedible patty from them.

Edited by ray98
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ray98 said:

I have had them since they first started on Carnival, probably 12 times since the inception.  I also have not had a dry, burnt or otherwise inedible patty from them.

Well you lucked out. On one cruise they were so thin and burnt they cracked and you could actually see through it. No joke. They are NOT like they were when it started and do not taste as great as they did.

Just now, twodaywonder said:

Well you lucked out. On one cruise they were so thin and burnt they cracked and you could actually see through it. No joke. They are NOT like they were when it started and do not taste as great as they did.

I think an average of 4 burgers on 12 different cruises puts it well past the 'lucked out' stage.  I mean, between the wife and I that is probably nearing 100 burgers over the years and our experience is nothing like yours.

5 minutes ago, ray98 said:

I think an average of 4 burgers on 12 different cruises puts it well past the 'lucked out' stage.  I mean, between the wife and I that is probably nearing 100 burgers over the years and our experience is nothing like yours.

As I said. You lucked out. We had Guy's on the Liberty in 2011 and many since then. Always excellent till about 2015 when they went down hill. I am comparing the best to the present. Last cruise on the Magic a month ago and they were just fine. Not great. Went and got our fry's at the deli. Always hot and fresh. Do not like skins. Many do but we do not. When we had the very negative experience, I contacted Carnival and sent an email to Guy's reply about them. No longer were they super thin. I think we are good to review it. Diamond and over 43 Carnival cruises. I doubt we ate over 100 burgers. You certainly have us there. Carnival sent me an email and said they will make it anyway you want. So that is what I do if they are not busy.