Been asked I know captains club

bikerunner

Does the person your traveling with have the same status as you still.  I am going on a cruise with a friend and she has never sailed with celebrity before, only on one with ncl I’m at elite almost elite plus and wondering if she will be able to go to captains club activities. Ie breakfast lounge when they have special events going on for the happy hour  the one bag free laundry etc.   I noticed last cruise my aunt who was traveling in same room wirh my mother,  card said nothing on it while my moms said elite    It seems that since they have gone card based the other person does not get the same as roommate.  The drinks make no difference since we have drink pkg etc.  thanks 

4 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

Does the person your traveling with have the same status as you still.  I am going on a cruise with a friend and she has never sailed with celebrity before, only on one with ncl I’m at elite almost elite plus and wondering if she will be able to go to captains club activities. Ie breakfast lounge when they have special events going on for the happy hour  the one bag free laundry etc.   I noticed last cruise my aunt who was traveling in same room wirh my mother,  card said nothing on it while my moms said elite    It seems that since they have gone card based the other person does not get the same as roommate.  The drinks make no difference since we have drink pkg etc.  thanks 

They can attend events with you (cocktail hour, breakfast...) but they will not get the laundry, Internet minutes or free drinks loaded on their card (not that that matters if you have a drinks package).

I was going to ask a similar question myself...about Persian Gardens on a port day. Elites can make a free visit so can guests travelling with Elites go with them?

21 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

They will be able to attend events with you such as the Happy Hour in the specified Elite lounge and breakfast and other events.  They will not get other benefits such as wifi, laundry drinks loaded on card for use at other bars etc.

Thanks. That’s what I was hoping for.  I sometimes go to the captains club events. And do use the breakfast at times also.    All depends but most of time at that hour I’m usually in Persian gardens.  If I don’t have aqua I get the pass for the cruise.  

49 minutes ago, chemmo said:

They can attend events with you (cocktail hour, breakfast...) but they will not get the laundry, Internet minutes or free drinks loaded on their card (not that that matters if you have a drinks package).

I was going to ask a similar question myself...about Persian Gardens on a port day. Elites can make a free visit so can guests travelling with Elites go with them?

No, not for free... they can buy a day pass and go with you. 

1 hour ago, bikerunner said:

Thanks. That’s what I was hoping for.  I sometimes go to the captains club events. And do use the breakfast at times also.    All depends but most of time at that hour I’m usually in Persian gardens.  If I don’t have aqua I get the pass for the cruise.  

Just to clarify:  you are both in the same cabin?

1 hour ago, jagoffee said:

Just to clarify:  you are both in the same cabin?

Yes we are.  

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

And no complimentary scoop of Gelato for the non elite roommate. 🍨😛

I don't think that's an issue, the ice-cream is great that they have in the Café.  Main thing was if she could join me if I felt like going to the Captains Club gatherings or breakfast.  Would have been nice if we had an additional free laundry but will suffice with my one.  The internet is not important to us.