Steakhouse Refund

Sebleo

We booked the Steakhouse with the new reservation system where we had to prepay. My dad isn’t coming now. When I go to my documents to select edit, it only gives me the option to cancel the whole reservation. Not actually edit the reservation. 

Should I wait until I get on board to change the number of guests for the reservation?

I wonder how the refund will be handled. I really don’t care as long as I get it!

43 minutes ago, Sebleo said:

We booked the Steakhouse with the new reservation system where we had to prepay. My dad isn’t coming now. When I go to my documents to select edit, it only gives me the option to cancel the whole reservation. Not actually edit the reservation. 

Should I wait until I get on board to change the number of guests for the reservation?

I wonder how the refund will be handled. I really don’t care as long as I get it!

Just cancel the reservation and re-book a new one.

2 hours ago, RenoNanaOz said:

I made reservations for two nights in The Steakhouse on The Panorama in May and didn't have to prepay. Never heard of that.

Its new now,  You have to pre pay in your cruise planner for chef table and steak house.

2 hours ago, RenoNanaOz said:

I made reservations for two nights in The Steakhouse on The Panorama in May and didn't have to prepay. Never heard of that.

They just introduce the prepay a couple of months ago.I was on the Breeze in July 2019 and you did not have to prepay. That's has changed now, I have a cruise booked on the Breeze for July 4, 2020, and went in to make res and you have to pay ahead.Once you are onboard you can it's different.