Did Symphony dock at Cococay today?

luv2sail7

18 minutes ago, DustFSU said:

According to the cruise mapper site it shows it position by CoCo Cay

It does not show it as docked.  It shows it as of a couple of hours ago still moving at 3.8 knots.   So, at this point, unless someone posts they're there, we don't know.

Well, some people wore light jackets. With the wind and no sun it felt like 20 celsius (High 60s fahrenheit). Let me just say, that I have been saving up for this vacation whole year, been watching hours of youtube videos about Coco Cay and I’m already back on the boat...

Well, next try in 2025 😄 

Edited by mmhardky

3 hours ago, mmhardky said:

Well, some people wore light jackets. With the wind and no sun it felt like 20 celsius (High 60s fahrenheit). Let me just say, that I have been saving up for this vacation whole year, been watching hours of youtube videos about Coco Cay and I’m already back on the boat...

Well, next try in 2025 😄 

☹️I am sorry!  We missed San Juan last summer due to the riots. You can't count on anything, but it is still disappointing.

I'm not sure if people know just how close we were to not going.

We had a back-up sea day ready and if you were to ask me the night before given all the information I would have guessed 80% we weren't going, but Captain Rob did an incredible job to keep us all safe and docking the ship.

A lot of ships have missed over the past week and we were able to dock, while it may have been a bit cool for this area and time of year, we really were fortunate to be able to make it in.