ms Nieuw Amsterdam and Zuiderdam in Port Everglades January 18, 2020

Scrapnana

2 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

Thanks, Kathi, for the reminder.

Has anyone noticed that Saturdays seem to be coming around more frequently?  I guess it's my age, but it seems like the week goes Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Saturday...

I hope the time doesn't go by so quickly on our next cruise.

Yes, of course they do!  It wasn't like this when I worked just a few years ago.

1 minute ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

Well, I'm boasting today as it was 80 and sunny with a nice breeze here in St Petersburg and the beach walk and pool time was delightful.  However, our winter is returning Sunday night with 3 days under 70 and 45 lows.

I feel for you.  We have a balmy 5F and 30 to 40 mph wind gusts to blow around the 6 inches of snow we got yesterday and this morning.  Travel is not advised so I am staying in today.

10 minutes ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

Well, I'm boasting today as it was 80 and sunny with a nice breeze here in St Petersburg and the beach walk and pool time was delightful.  However, our winter is returning Sunday night with 3 days under 70 and 45 lows.

We are predicted for 2 night below freezing - for the North Central Florida area. And always present in those temperatures - a brisk northerly wind.

North of us is getting hammered by Jacob.

We got only a dusting of snow, it melted and we got sleet for an hour.  Then we got a ton of rain around lunch time.  Right now the winds are gusting to 45 mph and it is 40 degrees.  Will go down to about 30 -- may have some icy roads in the morning.