Honest tea and vitamin water

CruiserN1

Sailing Equinox in a few weeks and have the premium alcohol beverage package. Where on the ship can we get Honest bottled tea and vitamin water? Does anyone know if they have the sugar free varieties of these? DH is diabetic and drinks both quite a lot. 

1 hour ago, Nitnoi said:

ice tea from the coffee cafe  on 5th floor is great

They no longer had that on my Reflection sailing Jan 3-10, wasn't even on the menu -- waitress said it was a supply issue.   I loved the ginger white pear iced tea when they had it.

They will serve hot tea as iced tea using the same glass containers for the ice and tea.   I really liked the raspberry herbal tea over ice.

7 hours ago, GastroGnome said:

There is sugar free Arizona Tea - but I've not seen either Honest Tea or vitamin water (unless that is a euphamism for a gin & tonic!)

We upgraded from Classic to Premium last night in the Cruise Planner. The attached PDF lists Honest Tea (which is owned by Coke) as part of the Premium package. Sugar free Arizona tea would be fine too. Does OVC have those?

Thanks to all for the replies on Vitamin Water.

BEVERAGE-PACKAGE-FLYERS-PCP-SALES-v4.pdf

Also have never seen Honest Ice Tea but wasn't looking at it either.    I have however seen Vitawater in numerous bar  locations on the ship including Retreat.  In addition to some of the places listed I believe I also saw it at the OceanView near the entrance.

If you go to El Biaco you can get a herbal tea made hot - then pored over a cup full of ice.  It isn't chilled iced tea - but it is cold, free from sugar (unless you put some in first) and the many other additives you find in sugar free drinks.  Definitely keeping an eye out for vitamin water as I hadn't spotted that at all.  (Probably too focused on the alchol!)

23 hours ago, TickledBlue said:

They no longer had that on my Reflection sailing Jan 3-10, wasn't even on the menu -- waitress said it was a supply issue.   I loved the ginger white pear iced tea when they had it.

They will serve hot tea as iced tea using the same glass containers for the ice and tea.   I really liked the raspberry herbal tea over ice.

I was on reflection 1/10 and they had it then!

19 hours ago, GastroGnome said:

If you go to El Biaco you can get a herbal tea made hot - then pored over a cup full of ice.  It isn't chilled iced tea - but it is cold, free from sugar (unless you put some in first) and the many other additives you find in sugar free drinks.  Definitely keeping an eye out for vitamin water as I hadn't spotted that at all.  (Probably too focused on the alchol!)

Yes, we had this iced tea on our last cruise on Summit. It just can take a long time to get it made and it isn't very portable. It is delicious though. Problem is my husband can easily put away half a gallon of tea a day (he's a Texan, that's how they roll). If we could easily grab a bottle of tea when passing through the OVC, he'd always have some at hand. The free iced tea in OVC isn't very good according to him.

I don't know what honest tea is but when I go anywhere I bring Cold Brew teabags.  Get plain water and carefully put teabag down in (so it doesn't break)  I drink this all day at home.  Glass of ice on the side keeps it chilled.