Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

4 minutes ago, JandPB said:

Drama on day one? This ought to be a fun ride. 

Apparently while I was at alchemy right after sailaway Long Beach police sped up to us, we slowed down, the pilot boat hooked up and 10 mins later they took someone off. It would’ve made great video if I were filming sailaway. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It does seem strange they would ask you to move.  We had the other chef, I think the one you had was much more talented.  I was jealous of the other table, LOL  I loved the food, except not so much the dessert.  We had the steak and lobster and were stuffed.  Those shrimp were to die for too.  Did you enjoy the experience?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

she said she’s going home after this cruise. I need I get some of her drinks. Zoran was doing my half of the bar.

Well that saves me money on booking Panorama. Ask her if she can make you a Jagermeister martini.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PekingeseLady said:

It does seem strange they would ask you to move.  We had the other chef, I think the one you had was much more talented.  I was jealous of the other table, LOL  I loved the food, except not so much the dessert.  We had the steak and lobster and were stuffed.  Those shrimp were to die for too.  Did you enjoy the experience?

Yes. The flavor on that steak was outstanding. I missed some of the chefs good lines. Like when he started the lobster “straight from Maine...main dining room.”

• Like 1

I thought about going to the steakhouse bar which is right next to alchemy for a watermelon martini but I never changed out of the T-shirt I boarded with. I’d normally be in a polo now. I decided against it. I decide to try my luck at pig and anchor just past alchemy.

41DBFFE7-A581-4F2D-A96A-E54D5CCC3530.jpeg

52425C6D-35AA-45B4-B1E0-D7934339EC28.jpeg

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

Annamaria!...

We gotta get you a better screen name. How about SidtheKid? ATLSid, SidATL, SidinATL, TequilaSid, SidTequila. Anything where I don’t have to remember an underscore and number to tag you..SidAA might put you at the top of the sids.  SidAA_9169.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 3

On the way down I notice the Celtics and Rockets are in OT at the hero’s bar so I’m going to check that out. 

I saw they have a stout on the menu I haven’t had so I order it but they’re out. So I went with a Coney Island Pilsner I haven’t had.

ECC006F3-FC19-4C2C-A287-1C0E2409877E.jpeg

• Like 1