Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

Love the review!!  We will be on in May up on Cloud 9 inside cabin.  I just screenshot picture of gelato, menu from guys and glow in the dark symbol in cabin for my husband.  We have to pack the duct tape, there is no way he will put up with that living with blackout blinds 😁.  We are going from a 4 day on the inspiration to the panorama with a day/overnight in Long Beach.  Really getting psyched for it reading this review!!

Edited by jean87510
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Apparently while I was at alchemy right after sailaway Long Beach police sped up to us, we slowed down, the pilot boat hooked up and 10 mins later they took someone off. It would’ve made great video if I were filming sailaway. 

They heard there was someone onboard with straws. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

11 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Carnival Fun Ship Cocktail Recipe · Ingredients. 1/2 oz. Amaretto. 3/4 oz 151 Rum. 3/4 oz Vodka. 1/2 oz Apricot Brandy. 4 oz Fruit Punch recipe: 2 oz. Orange Juice. 1 oz Pineapple Juice. 1 oz Sweet & Sour Mix. 1/4 oz Grenadine. .125 oz. Angostura Bitters. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and an orange slice.

Hmmm....I think I’ll try it. It does sound good. I have to be careful with my low alcohol tolerance (since a concussion in 2016, and post concussive syndrome that lasted over a year). I don’t want my poor 70 year old hubby to have to carry me back to the cabin! 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, VitaLuna said:

Oohh this is so much fun. I can't look away, even though the anticipation for my (very far away, November) trip is killing me. 

Tell me about this straw-less thing. Should I bring my own? 

I did, on my February 2 Glory cruise, but they wouldn’t fit in my little crossbody purse, so I never carried any around. I ended up giving them to my SIL, who hated the sugar straws. I wasn’t thrilled with them, but I got used to them. They tend to get slippery and limp after awhile. But I found that if I drank my drink faster, they were ok. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Good morning. Kind of a rough night last night. Between midnight and 3am there were at least three occurrences of loud drunks screaming in the hallway.

I also heard a lot of noise in the 2am hour. I felt like it might be the elevator but if so I heard it a lot in the 2am hour but I’m not hearing it at all now.

So I had broken sleep from 12-3. Then finally good sleep 3-6. And I haven’t been able to go back to sleep. This is like 8 to me so I’m always up at this time. 

I am able to stream live TV using my premium internet package and my youtube tv package.no hiccups at all so far.

I’m going to get ready and hit breakfast I have

to bump my sea day schedule up a bit of I want to make a 9am meet and greet.

2015B4BB-871C-4D06-BEDD-FB59C7C65BBC.jpeg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Good morning. Kind of a rough night last night. Between midnight and 3am there were at least three occurrences of loud drunks screaming in the hallway.

You are near the elevators and drunks don't take the stairs at 2am. Let's hope it gets better. Cool you can stream TV.

Edited by sanmarcosman

27 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I also heard a lot of noise in the 2am hour. I felt like it might be the elevator but if so I heard it a lot in the 2am hour but I’m not hearing it at all now.

So I had broken sleep from 12-3. Then finally good sleep 3-6. And I haven’t been able to go back to sleep. This is like 8 to me so I’m always up at this time. 

I am able to stream live TV using my premium internet package and my youtube tv package.no hiccups at all so far.

I’m going to get ready and hit breakfast I have

to bump my sea day schedule up a bit of I want to make a 9am meet and greet.

2015B4BB-871C-4D06-BEDD-FB59C7C65BBC.jpeg

I am on this voyage next week. 

Two questions:

1. What are your speed tests reporting for upload/download speeds?

2. What device are you using to stream TV? I recall reading that the HDMI ports on the TVs are not functioning. I do have iPads I can bring, though.

Thank you in advance!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, realmccoy said:

Doors to forward deck are here...just wondering where they do to. On Hortizon there is a seating area.  May be closed at certain times. Deck 14

It's the same on Panorama, a chair, a small sofa with balconies on either side. Only the door on the starboard side opens out to the small open deck.

Edited by sanmarcosman

21 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

It's the same on Panorama, a chair, a small sofa with balconies on either side. Only the door on the starboard side opens out to the small open deck.

Much Thanks!

Good morning Greg ☺️

When you are outside strolling around the upper decks, be certain to get photos of the 'Ships Coin' while the casing that is welded to the hull, along with the glass covering the coin, are still in new condition.

Here's a very short video incentive. Turn on your audio, much better with the drama of music...🎶

🌴

41 minutes ago, realmccoy said:

Doors to forward deck are here...just wondering where they do to. On Hortizon there is a seating area.  May be closed at certain times. Deck 14

99EE3077-2AC2-4791-81E6-2ECF8A43FE94.jpeg

Yep and they were locked last night 

53 minutes ago, InspireLiberty said:

I am on this voyage next week. 

Two questions:

1. What are your speed tests reporting for upload/download speeds?

2. What device are you using to stream TV? I recall reading that the HDMI ports on the TVs are not functioning. I do have iPads I can bring, though.

Thank you in advance!

I was using my iPhone XS Max this morning but I do have a surface pro 4 (I think) I used on Vista a couple times. I haven’t used it here yet. 

16268D20-8DF2-4973-91BC-0BAE4FF3F179.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sanmarcosman said:

You are near the elevators and drunks don't take the stairs at 2am. Let's hope it gets better. Cool you can stream TV.

Didn’t seem realistic to be the passenger elevators. It’s close but not that close. I did some hunting this morning. My room is right next to an employee elevator.

410193EA-EC86-42F9-B27A-CD703E666BE6.jpeg

DFCE168C-D8AE-4120-A117-A1C528779E42.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I was using my iPhone XS Max this morning but I do have a surface pro 4 (I think) I used on Vista a couple times. I haven’t used it here yet. 

Thank you for sharing. Was the wifi slower at night?

Edited by InspireLiberty