Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

Just now, 4hunters said:

Woah!  That looks pretty darn good!  Get rid of everything except the bacon and celery stick. After all, one has to have something to stir that delicious Mary. 

Yeah that’s the Bloody Mary spot on this ship. You just can’t get one til 10.

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Wow. A woman just poured like the whole bottle of dressing in her salad bowl.

Probably the same woman who left her popped champagne cork on the deck in the first photo you posted of the salad bar 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don’t like to his serenity bar as much as magic. It’s bigger, more people, more bartenders, not as good a view...unless you like watching people grazing on salads.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PekingeseLady said:

How did I miss this???  I was there 2 weeks, LOL  Is it included or extra?  Where exactly is it so I don't miss it in December, LOL

My husband is sick today so I have nothing better to do then follow you around all day, LMAO  TY

Included. I would’ve definitely missed it had I not seen jh’s videos. It’s in the buffet the front section. 

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Hey Greg! Continuing to enjoy your review. When we are on the Panorama next year, we have a Havana interior cabin (5218). Would you be able to get some pictures of this area including the Havana Bar. I know you won't be allowed outside to the pool area. Thanks! :classic_smile:

Jeff,

Here are a couple of pics from 5211.  5218 should be similar.  If you have been on a Vista Class ship, you already know that the HVAC takes up one of the closet spaces, and interior cabins have only one closet to hang clothes.  The other closet has drawers, shelves, and the safe.  We brought our own hangers and put Carnival's wooden hangers under the bed so that we could fit more clothes in the closet.  We also brought several magnetic hooks that we used to hang the robes and our jackets on the walls.  

I'll look through some more pics later and  try to post a couple from the pool area.

IMG_1534.JPG

IMG_1533.JPG

1 minute ago, cruizergal70 said:

They have TCM. You should be good.

I’m leaving mine on the ship cam. It’s an informational post. I usually post the channels and free movies. I don’t necessarily watch them myself.

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

No free movie Channel. They do have a bunch of on demand movies for $5

6E579BB3-54CB-47D5-AA2A-382899827A17.jpeg

3AAD3360-89EC-4721-A143-80892D45674A.jpeg

9EFC697A-DE75-4A79-9374-E366D0D81F07.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

No free movie Channel. They do have a bunch of on demand movies for $5

6E579BB3-54CB-47D5-AA2A-382899827A17.jpeg

3AAD3360-89EC-4721-A143-80892D45674A.jpeg

9EFC697A-DE75-4A79-9374-E366D0D81F07.jpeg

There are several free On Demand movies. You have to click on them to see the price.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It’s a bit chilly out here with the wind. I’d say definitely the coldest cruise I’ve been on.

It should be warmer tomorrow when you hit Mexico and even warmer the next two days. The return trip North can be windy, cold and rough. I don’t think most people realize how much colder the Pacific is. Yesterday, here at the beach is was warm, sunny and gorgeous but the water was a brisk 60 degrees. 

I am thoroughly enjoying your report, so fun to be in the same time zone while reading it live. I almost made it to the end with you last night but just missed. Keep having a great time, hope you get drinks more to your liking at Alchemy tonight, cheers! 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, madera cruiser said:

There are several free On Demand movies. You have to click on them to see the price.

I clicked on one that I know used to be on the free movie channel and it is indeed free. That’s a lot of work to find all the free movies. They have 130 on demand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

A guy wanted a straw. “Sir we only give out straws with frozen drinks.” I can’t get a straw? Finally they give him a sugar straw and tell him it will change the flavor of his drink.

They refused to give me one for my Mojito on the Glory in February.