Wow - Great price on NCL Epic!

tx121

NCL having a little trouble selling the remaining unsold cabins, probably took most of the upgrade bids already.  If you add the DSC to the total above, it won't go over $500.  Apply 2 CruiseNext Certficate ($250 face value x 2) and you don't owe anything or need to be any balance with a credit card 😁 😜   .

Plus, if you own NCLH stocks, still time to submit & claim a $100 non-refundable OBC to use.  

Shorex credit is bonus, beware of restrictions & limitations on use, plus whatever OBC from using outside T/A booking.  It's a win-win, Epic isn't popular with some due to ship's design/layout & restroom/shower setup.

• Like 1

I saw a 7 day western carib on Escape yesterday for $279 base fare for a NON GTY inside (so you did get one perk), no solo supplement. Leaving in a few days. 

I assume there is a lot of this out there right now due to COVID19.

Ugly URL but might work

https://www.ncl.com/vacations/miami-florida-feb-1-guest-?embarkationport=4294953464&sailmonths=4294940540&cruise=1&cruiseTour=1&cruiseHotel=1&cruiseHotelAir=1&numberOfGuests=4294953450&state=undefined&pageSize=20&currentPage=1&sortBy=Featured&autoPopulate=f&from=resultPage

Edited by AlyssaJames

I stumbled across this last night:  $489 for 22 Days Dubai to Rome on the Jade.  14 ports with overnights in Egypt and Israel and a Suez canal transit on March 18th.  I'd be checking airfare and packing my bags now instead of posting if it didn't conflict with a vacation I've already paid for in full!

Edited by Travelling2Some
missing info

Nah, prices had been dropping for a while. I don't know what they are now, but airfare was freaking expensive for this cruise for months which I know kept people from booking. Right now everyone that booked earlier is frantically upgrading due to the price. drop. I got a pretty good cabin for the cruise. 

Here's another solo deal, on a different ship, the Escape T/A - mid April, 15 days that disembark in Rome ... one-way airfare might be a deal breaker but if you got airline miles/points to burn, this is a steal, as little as $31 a day, including DSC for a SailAway Oceanview GTY (midship Deck 5 or better ... it's a great location for the long crossing, as it can be choppy in the middle of the Atlantic)   Base fare for solo is $542 + $204 port taxes/fees/charges = $746 only, including $50 shorex credit per port/use it or lose it.  Use 2 CN certificate = charge of $242 + $225 DSC ($15/day x 15) = $467 only.  NCLH holders to claim a $250 non-refundable OBC to use onboard, which is enough to buy 2 more CN certificates onboard (face value is $250 x 2) 

"Free" at Seas promo will cost a little more, i.e. if UBP is important or a must, or SDP (5 days included, I think) - plus 20%.   Prices for solo in a balcony are higher, discounted but still a "penalty" ...  Given the global health "crisis" warning, most definitely opt & shop for a good travel/trip insurance bundle instead of going self-insured, last minute airfare changes can be VERY costly, enough said.