FCC & Cash Back in same cabin

ckb104

I was trying to find a title that wouldn't sound like every other cancellation question.  

My Mom and I are booked on a May 24th sailing to Alaska.  I have no doubt that it will be cancelled; we are just waiting.  

Does anyone who has gone through this know if one of us could take the refund and the other take the FCC deal?  

3 hours ago, cruisingthomas said:

The Cancellation website asks for one request per stateroom and then asks for just one of the names for the stateroom.

The web site we were directed to; needed each guest in the stateroom to send in their own request. 

So, since the OP lives in the USA, (maybe Canada is different) I would think she and her mom could do different options for their request.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Parrottdizes said:

The web site we were directed to; needed each guest in the stateroom to send in their own request. 

So, since the OP lives in the USA, (maybe Canada is different) I would think she and her mom could do different options for their request.

In the US - only one guest per booking number - so just one person had to fill it out in a cabin. Everyone in the cabin did not need to reply. I personally doubt they can do both but am guessing.

Please enter the following information below regarding your March 12-May 10, 2020 booking with Princess.  
  - Submit one request per booking
  - Include one guest name per booking

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Coral said:

In the US - only one guest per booking number - so just one person had to fill it out in a cabin. Everyone in the cabin did not need to reply. I personally doubt they can do both but am guessing.

Please enter the following information below regarding your March 12-May 10, 2020 booking with Princess.  

So curious how does that work when you have 2 non-related people sharing a cabin and who each paid for their own portion of the fare?  Will each party get their own refund or FCC?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 13cheermom said:

So curious how does that work when you have 2 non-related people sharing a cabin and who each paid for their own portion of the fare?  Will each party get their own refund or FCC?

For money back - it is going back on the original credit card. So if each person paid with their own credit card that will be handled. Each person who requests a FCC will get it to their individual circle savings account.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Coral said:

We each had to put a request in...........and we each got a confirmation email. So I am writing per my experience, your experience might be different. Just going by what we had to do.

7 hours ago, cruisingthomas said:

The Cancellation website asks for one request per stateroom and then asks for just one of the names for the stateroom.

I was sent two. One in my name and one in my wife's name. Filled both out. Your booking amounts are seperate.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Parrottdizes said:

We each had to put a request in...........and we each got a confirmation email. So I am writing per my experience, your experience might be different. Just going by what we had to do.

This was our experience too.....my wife and I both received individual emails and submitted both forms because refunds usually come back to each cabin guest which has been our past experiences with Princess....

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

I was sent two. One in my name and one in my wife's name. Filled both out. Your booking amounts are seperate.

I fill out both because we received two. Even though it did say this.