Let's See Those MDR Menus!

INeedAMaiTai

There's so much negativity going around, I thought 'why don't we do something fun'.  I love eating in the mdr and would love to see any pictures you have of menus.  Breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner....whatever.  Something we can all fantasize about.  MMMMM....Love Boat Dream.....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Thrak said:

Sheesh... INeedAMaiTai - I hope I didn't kill your thread. That wasn't my intent.

HAH!  I think that people are so wrapped up in their cruises getting postponed and cancelled to even think about anything else.  Rough time, but we'll all get through it!  I'm just hungry and no one in my household will make me a souffle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, INeedAMaiTai said:

HAH!  I think that people are so wrapped up in their cruises getting postponed and cancelled to even think about anything else.  Rough time, but we'll all get through it!  I'm just hungry and no one in my household will make me a souffle.

Mine either.  I would settle for any nice dessert even as simple as baked Alaska!  

Lumiere Chef’s Table on Regal New Yrs 2019 - probably the singular best dining experience I’ve ever had (service and food) and I’ve eaten my way through most of Italy, Spain, and Greece multiple times on land trips 🙂. Definitely an experience my family will never forget and hope to replicate on the Sky this Christmas 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼.

The last two are from the Crab Shack on Regal on this same cruise. 

AB7E05E1-6FDC-4648-8B4B-831115676B33.jpeg

C0658C68-8576-4A7E-997A-9FDB6B1B8B7B.jpeg

7027556B-6595-4A3B-A9EC-E6073B3EBDC8.jpeg

18641FF9-D382-4304-84A3-44E5F11413AC.jpeg

AA069D1D-FCFF-4EC4-B5D3-738E9FF2DDA3.jpeg

F1AF9B01-3CDE-4EFB-BFAF-4B6256C56E69.jpeg

83B5787B-26D6-41CB-97C1-796FFB17ECD0.jpeg

• Like 1

Embarkation dining room lunch menu on the Caribbean Princess in December. It's always one of my favorite meals--because it reminds me I'm going to be having wonderful food for the next X number of days. (In this case, 10.)

20191210_115848.jpg

20191210_115858.jpg

• Like 1

Room service menu on the Caribbean Princess in December. I was quarantined for two days but did not go hungry. One of my favorites was ordering a Caesar salad along with the chicken fingers from the kids' menu. Another favorite is the key lime pie verrinne.

20191214_052042.jpg

• Like 1

Somewhere around we here we have a handwritten recipe for Sabatini's Artichoke Souffle that we got from the Sous Chef who politely explained that we'd never be able to make it at home since we didn't have the right oven.  He is right but only because  we can't find or obtain Castelrosso cheese.  This one dish (and maybe the Sabatini's Cannelloni) is our favorite Princess dish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ferd Berfle said:

Somewhere around we here we have a handwritten recipe for Sabatini's Artichoke Souffle that we got from the Sous Chef who politely explained that we'd never be able to make it at home since we didn't have the right oven.  He is right but only because  we can't find or obtain Castelrosso cheese.  This one dish (and maybe the Sabatini's Cannelloni) is our favorite Princess dish.

Maybe https://www.murrayscheese.com/castelrosso  one day it will be back in stock.

Edited by brisalta