"White" Nights or other party nights

NonnaTLC

That’s one of my gripes with Celebrity it would be nice if they let you know ahead of time if they have a themed Nite party and what kind. The Full Moon Party is always fun by the pool. Not sure if it’s like a white party. But we have been on a bunch of Celebrity cruises so know they have it on every cruise we’ve been on. Love the Full Moon and Silent Disco Party’s with live band plays and it is always fun.

As far as silent disco..I’ve seen them actually wipe off the headsets in between uses. Not sure if it’s actually getting sterilized but was being wiped off but  was way before the Corona thing.

But anyway wish they would post what’s going on a little prior so you can dress for it. If you want to. Certainly don’t want to make anyone dress for anything.. But you can if you want.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2020 at 9:04 AM, Georgia_Peaches said:

DH can look like he's dressed for the '80's without even meaning to.  🤦‍♀️

I think we have been on the same cruises as y'all, every one of 'em ---

Does your DH have 726 " friends " that dress the same way and y'all travel together ??? 

( Notice my Canadian accent ?? ) 

• Haha 2

Had heard of Gatsby Parties  on bd X but not recently.  That would be fun but we would have to pack a minimun of accents:  Headband with feather, flapper dress, boa,  necklace   Hat for dh..?? Has anyone been to one on X ? 

We went to a Gatsby wedding here on LI NY at one of the Gold Coast Mansions. It was very elegant and lots of fun, everyone got into the theme...something different!

• Like 1

Yes, (hcat!) there actually was a great White Party on the 9 night Edge Caribbean Cruise last November! We had a great time. We always pack a bunch of white items just in case. Always a blast. Many of the officers were in attendance.

• Like 1

On our 11 night Jan cruise on the reflection there was a white party, ABBA party, 70s disco night & 2 silent discos. I'd heard about the possible white party so packed a white dress & hubby white shirt. Prob 50% wore white. Other nights people just dressed as they normally would . Read my recent review Newbie Review reflect Jan 2020 which is on here . I talk about and post videos of the various theme nights including ABBA, white & silent disco 

• Like 1

Thank you, 

We have a 9 day ABC cruise on the Equinox, anc I'm thinking they will do SOMETHING.   I'll pack white and a large zip lock of props to kind of plan for the unexpected.  I have clothes that can be dressed up or down easily, so I thank all of you for your wonderful help!

23 hours ago, hcat said:

We went to a Gatsby wedding here on LI NY at one of the Gold Coast Mansions. It was very elegant and lots of fun, everyone got into the theme...something different!

We went to a Gatsby NY eve party a couple of years ago, that was a hoot, and people really looked great.  It was a lot of fun!

1 hour ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Were you on Silhouette over Thanksgiving, by chance?

No.. we were on EDGE  in Nov 2019....week before Thanksgiving..ABC Islands..In a Sunset Veranda with 4 mdr dining  

Also on  EDGE Jan 2019....7 day Carib..in an Inf Veranda ...AQ class with BLU and access to Thermal suite.

Enjoyed both!

We have not been  on Silhouette in a few yrs but its one of our faV ships!

17 hours ago, BocaRoo said:

Yes, (hcat!) there actually was a great White Party on the 9 night Edge Caribbean Cruise last November! We had a great time. We always pack a bunch of white items just in case. Always a blast. Many of the officers were in attendance.

Finally found the photo!

EdgeWhiteParty.JPG