Return of taxes and fees

bogofman

I have received my 125% email for our cancelled cruise,

It seems that the 125% is calculated minus the taxes and fees etc, hence it works out only 12% of the holiday price and not 25% 

Will the taxes and fees be returned to our credit card or do we need to call and organise this?

How long is it likely to take to come back to us? If it does

Cancelled March 9.  Rec'd credit on card for taxes and ports March 11.  This is day 56 awaiting E-Mail for FCC.  Have read on other posts it is thought X is slow on cash refunds to keep cash flow.  I don't see how that would apply to FCC's but maybe I'm missing something.

Carolyn in Texas

• 1 month later...
On 5/5/2020 at 12:06 AM, globrcircler said:

Cancelled March 9.  Rec'd credit on card for taxes and ports March 11.  This is day 56 awaiting E-Mail for FCC.  Have read on other posts it is thought X is slow on cash refunds to keep cash flow.  I don't see how that would apply to FCC's but maybe I'm missing something.

Carolyn in Texas

I cancelled March 8 and received my FCCs within a couple of weeks. As a number of refunds and FCCs have slipped through the cracks, I'd suggest that you contact your TA or Celebrity directly to see what's happened.

Ours was cancelled in March, TA called last Monday to check on refund of taxes and port fees, they processed it that day (thank goodness she called).  Credit showed up on my card this morning.  They told her it could take up to three weeks to show up on my card once they finally processed it.  Now I just have to wait on my new FCC credit to show up since we had a fairly large amount left after rebooking.  Wanting to use it on a second cruise if it will ever come through.