Drinks package

Hi we are due to go on Quantum of the Seas in October. I seen on another board someone said to check the drinks package for reductions. I’ve take a look and for the Premium drinks package it’s £14.99. How can I tell if that’s a good price or has been reduced? Or is it better to wait till closer to the time we travel. Thanks 

31 minutes ago, Lolo65 said:

I’ve take a look and for the Premium drinks package it’s £14.99.

If that is for the alcohol package, that's a mistaken price and you should book it - anything below $50 is a good price. You can cancel and rebook if you see a lower price.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Lolo65 said:

Sorry that’s for premium soft drinks package with Royal Caribbean.

Hi Lola 

Think I'm on same cruise in Oct as you drinks package is £31 on mine 

I have everything crossed we can go on our first cruise its a surprise for my Wifes 50th 

9 hours ago, GILLYMCFC said:

Hi Lola 

Think I'm on same cruise in Oct as you drinks package is £31 on mine 

I have everything crossed we can go on our first cruise its a surprise for my Wifes 50th 

Ah there are 4 of us and we are really hoping it goes ahead too x

27 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

I know on my Anthem cruise in Nov., the Deluxe package is $44 and Refreshment package is $19. 

To late to edit, but I just looked and they have gone up....$59 and $28 now

I booked my package last week for the Quantum. The premium drinks package was £31.04pd, the refreshment package was £12 something. I notice on my planner that the price has gone back up. As others have said keep watching it on your planner - it may only drop in price for a couple of days.

On 5/29/2020 at 10:30 AM, Lolo65 said:

Yes I’ve just seen the Premium soft drinks now £22. I will wait and see if it goes back down!

I just looked at my sailing on Anthem over Thanksgiving and the Deluxe is back down to $44 and Refreshment is $19....check your sailing

Our Nov/Dec cruises to the southern Caribbean show Deluxe package for the 5-night at $44 but the following week for the 9-night is $41; refreshment is $19. Purchased at that price a few weeks ago; then it increased; and now, it's down again. The Columbus Cove (Labadee) beach bungalow shows currently $264 but I bought it a few weeks ago at $183 (cabana holds up to 8)!! Got a great deal back then!! However, our group has increased from 8 to 12, so hoping our cabana attendant is flexible!! All of us are very good tippers!😉 Since these cabanas are not in private areas, I'm thinking some of us can just get chairs near the cabana.

On 5/29/2020 at 6:31 PM, Lolo65 said:

Yes I’ve just seen the Premium soft drinks now £22. I will wait and see if it goes back down!

Premium soft drinks being offered at £15.20 at the minute on my Quantum sailing , Deluxe beverage package at £30.40.  Not seen it this low.