Priority Access

Debbierpof

I say absolutely not.  The ship isn't going to leave without you .  Who knows what the procedures will be by then.   If NCL starts doing the airline thiing, pay extra for everything, they suck now.   Maybe won't happen.  Wait and see I guess.   

• Like 1

hmmm, priority access was only $99 for our May cruise.  It came with spa credit, so we thought it was worth it at that time.  At $179, unless it comes with additional perks, not so much!  Unless you are trying to get VIBE passes, etc.....then might consider.....but how many are they going to sell?

I was wondering about this as well. It's showing as $149 per cabin on my 14 day Breakaway cruise in October, so for the 3 of us it would cover the cost of the spa credit.

I'm wondering if we have any tender ports: Bermuda I know isn't, but what about Barbados, St Lucia, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao or Puerto Plata?

Someone mentioned earlier about getting Vibe passes. I was wondering with assigned check in times will there be any chance of getting those passes if you are assigned a 1 pm check in?  We always got there early and positioned ourselves by the front gate waiting for the gate to open, then after watching all the Haven guests, platinum and special assistance people casually stroll on we would literally run up the ramp weaving between people with the constant pardon me’s and excuse me’s trying to get to the stairs to get one floor down to the comedy club with hopes of 2 passes left. Anyone else have that experience?

4 hours ago, Fun4Us2013 said:

Someone mentioned earlier about getting Vibe passes. I was wondering with assigned check in times will there be any chance of getting those passes if you are assigned a 1 pm check in?  We always got there early and positioned ourselves by the front gate waiting for the gate to open, then after watching all the Haven guests, platinum and special assistance people casually stroll on we would literally run up the ramp weaving between people with the constant pardon me’s and excuse me’s trying to get to the stairs to get one floor down to the comedy club with hopes of 2 passes left. Anyone else have that experience?

We've gotten on a bit before 11 but typically 11:30 as Haven.  There are going to be lots of folks on by 1 even if they enforce boarding times.

On 6/9/2020 at 9:47 PM, Debbierpof said:

Cruising on the Escape this December (yay!) and trying to complete the online check-in. There's an option for Priority Access ($179 per stateroom). There are 14 in our party (5 rooms). Is it worth it? TIA

Why would even consider givng NCL or any cruise line any more money for a cruise that at best has a 50- 50 chance of sailing. If you want priority access, at least wait until you know that you are going to sail before buying.

so youre really thinking about spending an extra $895 just to get on the ship a little earlier. why, it aint going anywhere until the stated time.  there may be no buffet, so you wont get there any earlier, you may get to a bar quicker but that's certainly not worth almost $900. and they usually wont let you into your cabin until 1:30-2:00.

not doing this seems to me a no brainer