Beverages

azgrandmax3

4 hours ago, Chad_O said:

Yes! you can even start the day with a Mimosa or a Bloody Mary. You can have 15 drinks a day with the package.

The 15 is the limit of drinks with alcohol. No limit on other beverages included in the package.

9 hours ago, azgrandmax3 said:

Can we get any drink at lunch or dinner with beverage package?

Any? Any alcoholic drink covered by the package that is available at the bar area that serves the DR where you are dining as long as you are within your 15 alcoholic drink limit/day. Also any non alcoholic drink covered by the package assuming the waiter has access to it in their service areas.  

Morning drinks: Vanilla Latte with an extra shot of Espresso and a shot of Jameson: Large Black Coffee with an extra shot of Espresso: Large Black Coffee with two extra shots of Espresso.

Just depends on the morning. 😎

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Large Black Coffee with two extra shots of Espresso.

Much discussed but I have forgotten - they will not serve two separate shots because of 'sharing' but would serve two shots in one glass right ? I wonder with Plus package having to be bought by both Pax, if fear of Sharing goes away ?

39 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

Much discussed but I have forgotten - they will not serve two separate shots because of 'sharing' but would serve two shots in one glass right ? I wonder with Plus package having to be bought by both Pax, if fear of Sharing goes away ?

I've had no problems getting a double scotch. Of course my wife has always had the package as well and the bartenders knew it and also knew she can't stand the smell of the Talisker I drink. 😄

1 hour ago, Tedferg said:

And how do you handle the taste 🙂 Peaty, right ?

Good stuph! 

Not as peaty as Laphroaig. The iodine content in that is pretty high. I've had it at my son's house but it's not my preferred libation by any means. I do like Talisker (and Lagavulin) but also like less "pungent" brands of scotch. I also like bourbon and rye. For the most part I drink my whisky (and my whiskey 😁) neat.