Where was I?

1 minute ago, ilikeanswers said:

I don't know if this fits with the clue🤔 but visually it looks like Sacsayhuaman Fortress in Peru.

Yes, Sacsayhuaman (it is pronounced similar to 'Sexy woman') overlooks Cusco Peru. We had a wonderful few hours exploring he ancient city, part of our Globus tour.

Image result for sacsayhuaman peru

One unfortunate thing was some tourists (not with our group) were struggling with the long queue for the ladies toilets, so decided to relieve themselves in some of the quieter parts of the city. Disgustingly, it wasn't just paper being left behind.

11 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Yes, Sacsayhuaman (it is pronounced similar to 'Sexy woman') overlooks Cusco Peru. We had a wonderful few hours exploring he ancient city, part of our Globus tour.

Now the clue makes sense😆

11 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Image result for sacsayhuaman peru

One unfortunate thing was some tourists (not with our group) were struggling with the long queue for the ladies toilets, so decided to relieve themselves in some of the quieter parts of the city. Disgustingly, it wasn't just paper being left behind.

😱😱😱

25 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Queues for the ladies loos can be a big problem at busy tourist sites. There was a major queue issue at Olympia when we were there until a couple of sensible guys suggested we used the mens as well, and policed the entrance so other guys didn't go in while us ladies were there. 

2 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Queues for the ladies loos can be a big problem at busy tourist sites. There was a major queue issue at Olympia when we were there until a couple of sensible guys suggested we used the mens as well, and policed the entrance so other guys didn't go in while us ladies were there. 

In fairness it was only around a 10 minute wait (my wife was in the queue) but some people will not wait at all, I suppose they feel it cuts into their visiting time.

7 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

In fairness it was only around a 10 minute wait (my wife was in the queue) but some people will not wait at all, I suppose they feel it cuts into their visiting time.

I have visited sites where the toilet queues were all the way out the gate and I don't remember anyone ducking behind a ruin to get their business done🙄. Maybe they were being rushed by their tour🤔?

22 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Been there done that guarding the loos. Europe is a shocker for toilet facilities.

Edited by NSWP

3 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

Japan is a dream for public toilets. They are everywhere, free and so clean🤗.

Indeed they are. Guten Nacht mein herrs und mein herren.

Edited by NSWP

51 minutes ago, ilikeanswers said:

Japan is a dream for public toilets. They are everywhere, free and so clean🤗.

They are now but we came across some shockers on our first trip there in 2006, particularly at railway stations. But our 2018 trip was quite different, clean toilets everywhere often with bidet toilet seats.😊

15 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

They are now but we came across some shockers on our first trip there in 2006, particularly at railway stations. But our 2018 trip was quite different, clean toilets everywhere often with bidet toilet seats.😊

Well I am glad they made improvements in the lavatory department😄. Really appreciated it on our trip this year, though it took me awhile to realise you had to bring your own cloth for drying hands😛. However it is vastly better than having to bring your own toilet paper like in Taiwan😰.

4 hours ago, qbay46 said:

Chambers of the black hand, Lightning Ridge

You are right! 🤗. Fabulous compilation of art in an abandoned mine and still a work in progress. Worth the entry fee if you are in the area. 

Edited by ilikeanswers