All inclusive

Happy Cruiser 6143

13 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

@TeeRick try calling Captains Club. Both DH and I were getting the emails, then all of a sudden mine stopped arriving. I called, changed the email attached to my Captains Club and now we both get them. 

I'm single.  I used to get the PUP e-mails.  Then they stopped.  However, marketing e-mails have no difficulty making their way to my e-mail account.  So they clearly have my correct e-mail address.  I seriously doubt that taking the time to call the Captain's Club would rectify this issue.

13 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

@TeeRick try calling Captains Club. Both DH and I were getting the emails, then all of a sudden mine stopped arriving. I called, changed the email attached to my Captains Club and now we both get them. 

Yes have done this a few times.  Same with emails from Royal C too. None. After I call, I get emails for a week or two but then they mysteriously stop again.  Are you saying I should try an alternative email address?  And if so why might that work?  Do you think that my common email address is somehow on a "do not send" list?  I really have not been that bad on my cruises! 🙂

6 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

I really have not been that bad on my cruises! 🙂

LOL---- So , You are not that guy I mentioned toooo many times already on CC. 

Big, like , "really Big " mouth and a cowboy hat to match. 

@TeeRick I was just trying to offer a possible work-around to the problem caused by the X IT ineptitude. When I called I did manage to find someone who solved my problem. My DH and I had been using the same email address and once they changed mine to a different address than my DH was using the problem went away. The odd thing is that each of us received the marketing emails all along. I hope your problem gets resolved.

@Happy Cruiser 6143 Since you're a single cruiser, I've got no possible guess what caused your problems except the aforementioned X IT ineptitude. I do know that the emails for the PUP are handled through the marketing department because on occasion I've had missing PUPs and when I called/emailed Captains Club they had to work with marketing to get the points corrected. At any rate, since I've got not much do in the current pandemic universe conditions I figure I'll call and bother them.😂

2 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

@TeeRick I was just trying to offer a possible work-around to the problem caused by the X IT ineptitude. When I called I did manage to find someone who solved my problem. My DH and I had been using the same email address and once they changed mine to a different address than my DH was using the problem went away. The odd thing is that each of us received the marketing emails all along. I hope your problem gets resolved.

@Happy Cruiser 6143 Since you're a single cruiser, I've got no possible guess what caused your problems except the aforementioned X IT ineptitude. I do know that the emails for the PUP are handled through the marketing department because on occasion I've had missing PUPs and when I called/emailed Captains Club they had to work with marketing to get the points corrected. At any rate, since I've got not much do in the current pandemic universe conditions I figure I'll call and bother them.😂

Thank you I will definitely try your suggestions.

On 12/14/2020 at 12:17 PM, Luvcrusn said:

I get at least one marketing e-mail a day from them, so I know marketing has my correct address.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

I get at least one marketing e-mail a day from them, so I know marketing has my correct address.

When my PUP emails stopped I was getting the daily marketing emails. They never fail to find my inbox!. There's no logical explanation of how X IT works.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1