Dining Room Recommendations

joeyancho

Have been on the Mera once and have April and May 2021 booked, wonder if those criuses will be a "go." Enjoyed the food but we are not picky or high maintenance. Had one Dinner in the Steakhouse and it was superb. The Fish'nChips in the Pub are very good as are the Hamburgers, we understand the food comes over from the Steakhouse, there is a $5 cost for those meals if I remember correctly, but the Pub is a delighful place to eat and relax, and the servers there were very attentive. The Dining Room we were assigned was fine however there are several Dining Rooms and several assigned seating times and our experience early on during our cruise was that the service was a little "iffy" so we actually ended up eating several Dinners at the Buffet which were very relaxing for us and the bar service there is great. The Ship is gorgeous, we are anxious to get cruising again!

Re:  Meraviglia--

The buffet looked fairly "routine" and didn't seem to change much when I walked through the area.  The pizza was very good that was offered.  I obtained my pizza at the venue near the mid-ship pool.  The pizza area within the buffet restaurant also had very good choices, but I did not eat any from them.

The Grill area around the mid-ship pool also offered very good looking items.