Enchantment Bed Placement

Is this the same for Enchantment? Just booked 7024 & would prefer bed by bathroom. 

Oasis class ships. OPPOSITE FOR QUANTUM CLASS

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.

7 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

What is it for Enchantment then?  Have 7024 booked but could switch to 7026. Want bed by bathroom. 

Not sure there's a pattern for all but I think balcony cabins have the bed by the bath.

48 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

What is it for Enchantment then?  Have 7024 booked but could switch to 7026. Want bed by bathroom. 

That cabin appears on the deck plan as having a sofa bed so should have bed by bathroom as to not have it block passage through if it were open in the middle.

On Voyager and Freedom class ships balcony cabins have the beds by the balcony. Cabins did not start alternating until Oasis was invented.

Don't look at O or Q class and try to apply any of what you read to Enchantment.

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

On Voyager and Freedom class ships balcony cabins have the beds by the balcony. Cabins did not start alternating until Oasis was invented.

Don't look at O or Q class and try to apply any of what you read to Enchantment.

And I should have alsi added the Radiance class at the start of my post too.

This is one time I really did mean to quote myself.🙂

Mostly the staterooms we have had, the bed is near the bathroom. The furniture is near the slider, and the closet is in the hall as you enter. The rooms aren't large, that it really matters, especially on older ships. :classic_rolleyes::classic_biggrin: