Known issue with FCC and Lift and Shift

Just now, molly361 said:

Sadly 72 hours has passed and like I thought my invoice has NOT been corrected.  Another call to the D+ desk and another clueless rep who had no idea of what I was talking about.  Hung up after 40 minutes in the queue for Resolutions.  Sent an email and will see what happens. If I didn't have a lot of OBC that I would have to call anyway on to keep I would probably just cancel the booking online

bummer

• Like 1

On 1/28/2021 at 9:32 AM, molly361 said:

Go online and try to make a payment and and see if there's a balance due

I tried this. Says I have no balance. Strange since my automated invoice says I do. Wish the CSR's had been provided with information regarding the glitch. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Sadly 72 hours has passed and like I thought my invoice has NOT been corrected.  Another call to the D+ desk and another clueless rep who had no idea of what I was talking about.  Hung up after 40 minutes in the queue for Resolutions.  Sent an email and will see what happens. If I didn't have a lot of OBC that I would have to call them to keep I would probably just cancel the booking online

How about going on the Royal social media site that can't be mentioned on CC and sending a message. I've gotten responses there. Maybe they're aware of the problem. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lr657 said:

How about going on the Royal social media site that can't be mentioned on CC and sending a message. I've gotten responses there. Maybe they're aware of the problem. 

Good idea.  I just sent a message.   I have months until final it's just that people shouldn't have to spend hours on the phone to fix something that wasn't there mistake.  I feel like I am trying to get a COVID vaccine appt😇

Edited by molly361
  • Like 1

Figured I'd come back and give an update and some background. Me, myself, and my daughter all had a $100 FCC. We originally booked a January 2021 sailing using our FCC's to cover everything but the taxes and fees. The price was so low at the time that my daughter was supposed to have roughly $20 left and the other two FCC's were completely used. When January was cancelled, we L&S to January 2022 and immediately paid the difference in the taxes & fees. We did not show a balance until recently. When I originally contacted Royal, it showed we owed $930. About a week after contacting them, I was contacted again stating that everything was fixed and a new invoice would be sent. I was also told that during the correction, the FCC's were moved around so now my daughter's was fully used, I still had $24 left and my wife $76 left. Anyone who can do some simple math would realize that doesn't add up because we should have only had roughly $20 total left over. I get the invoice and now it shows we owe $80. I contacted them again and it's again being looked into. It really shouldn't be this challenging, but here we are.