Marine Traffic Tracker

redtogo

Hi,  in the past I have used an app that tracked marine traffic.  I enjoyed watching, where the ship that I was going to sail on, was at any given time. Problem is, I must have deleted the app when I got my new phone.  Does anyone have any good suggestions for an app to look at the progress ships are making.
Thank you.

When I get a new phone (android) all of my apps are still listed as "mine" on the play store so it's easy to install them on the new phone. If you have an iPhone I have no idea if that is the same for your stuff.

Am I just too old or what? Stuph like this on my phone makes me crazy because it's so small.

Sigh... Maybe I am getting old. I loved DOS 3.3. (DOS 4 stunk. DOS 5 was good and DOS 6.* was awesome.) I only installed Windows when Netscape was invented and there was a graphical Internet interface. It was mind boggling. (It had been Unix and all text until then.) Most stuph on my phone is too dang small. (No, stuph is not misspelled...) Here's an old Dilbert strip that totally applies to me...

image.thumb.png.53852b04e600d63ca9bd8e7994cf45c9.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Thrak said:

Am I just too old or what? Stuph like this on my phone makes me crazy because it's so small.

Sigh... Maybe I am getting old. I loved DOS 3.3. (DOS 4 stunk. DOS 5 was good and DOS 6.* was awesome.) I only installed Windows when Netscape was invented and there was a graphical Internet interface. It was mind boggling. (It had been Unix and all text until then.) Most stuph on my phone is too dang small. (No, stuph is not misspelled...) Here's an old Dilbert strip that totally applies to me...

image.thumb.png.53852b04e600d63ca9bd8e7994cf45c9.png

This strikes a familiar note. I recently got a similar response as poor old Dilbert when I told a Dr.'s office that my video appointment will be done on a laptop. I had to explain that using my phone would render the video appointment to be an audio appoitment and I would like to actually see who I was speaking to.