WHEN DO YOU BELIEVE PRINCESS WULL BE SAILING FROM USA PORTS

mcrcruiser

DeSantis continued his ridiculous argument today that he won’t let cruise ships mandate a proof of vaccine if they sail out of Florida because it violates his executive order. 

I hope all the cruise lines call his bluff and move ships to Puerto Rico, Charleston, and Galveston for the Caribbean cruise season.

I am glad to see NCL is willing to pull ships out of Florida and I hope Royal Caribbean and Carnival Corporation come out with similar statements to send a message to DeSantis.

The world’s third largest cruise company is prepared to pull its ships from Florida in the coming months if it has to comply with the state’s new law against vaccine mandates.

Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings president and CEO Frank Del Rio on Thursday suggested the company’s three brands — Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises — would move their Florida-based vessels to home ports in other states or even to non-U.S. ports in the Caribbean if they were forced to comply with the new rule.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Syracusefan44 said:

DeSantis continued his ridiculous argument today that he won’t let cruise ships mandate a proof of vaccine if they sail out of Florida because it violates his executive order. 

I hope all the cruise lines call his bluff and move ships to Puerto Rico, Charleston, and Galveston for the Caribbean cruise season.

I am glad to see NCL is willing to pull ships out of Florida and I hope Royal Caribbean and Carnival Corporation come out with similar statements to send a message to DeSantis.

The world’s third largest cruise company is prepared to pull its ships from Florida in the coming months if it has to comply with the state’s new law against vaccine mandates.

Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings president and CEO Frank Del Rio on Thursday suggested the company’s three brands — Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises — would move their Florida-based vessels to home ports in other states or even to non-U.S. ports in the Caribbean if they were forced to comply with the new rule.

Other ports:  Mobile and New Orleans.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Syracusefan44 said:

Port Everglades has 8 cruise ship terminals as does Miami.

None of the alternate ports can host as many cruise ships.

The small prince for Celebrity cruises:

NOTICE: Prior to booking, please consult all applicable U.S. Centers for Disease Control travel advisories, warnings, or recommendations relating to cruise travel, at cdc.gov/travel/notices. If a certain threshold level of COVID-19 is detected onboard the ship during your voyage, the voyage will end immediately, the ship will return to the port of embarkation, and your subsequent travel, including your return home, may be restricted or delayed. Health and safety protocols, guest conduct rules, and regional travel restrictions vary by ship and destination, and are subject to change without notice. Due to evolving health protocols, imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect onboard and destination experiences, offerings, features, or itineraries. These may not be available during your voyage, may vary by ship and destination, and may be subject to change without notice.