For those coming to Galveston

Crusin Hogs

from outside Texas /Arkansas / Oklahoma   area , Texas and surrounding states are mask free , This includes  hotels , restraunts , shops  , We have  concerts now , 100% open , sports events are 100% open and mask free ,It is your choice , if you want to wear one , I just wonder how those coming into Texas from states , still under mask and Vaccine requirements , will feel .. 

• Like 4

For those driving to Galveston there is a lot of roadwork going on where the Sam Houston Tollroad goes through the city of Pasadena. You are detoured down to the feeder roads for quite a distance then back up to the SRT before the I-45 north & southbound exits.

it might be quicker to take I-45 through downtown Houston or to take Loop 

610 to. I-45 just South of downtown.

Usual constant road work on I-45 toward Galveston!

4 hours ago, dan4182 said:

For those driving to Galveston there is a lot of roadwork going on where the Sam Houston Tollroad goes through the city of Pasadena. You are detoured down to the feeder roads for quite a distance then back up to the SRT before the I-45 north & southbound exits.

it might be quicker to take I-45 through downtown Houston or to take Loop 

610 to. I-45 just South of downtown.

Usual constant road work on I-45 toward Galveston!

Detours are very very  few in number on I45 .  Three main lanes Southbound and Northbound on I45 are generally always open.   SH tollroad is not I45.

Edited by ssb

On 5/21/2021 at 4:53 PM, ssb said:

Detours are very very  few in number on I45 .  Three main lanes Southbound and Northbound on I45 are generally always open.   SH tollroad is not I45.

I never said it was, just an alternative route to taking the SRT around Houston to I-45.

On 5/24/2021 at 7:42 AM, dan4182 said:

I never said it was, just an alternative route to taking the SRT around Houston to I-45.

You understand but not all will . Hopefully just helpful information. See you on the seas . 

Edited by ssb

• 7 months later...