ROYAL UP IS BACK

Just now, Tall-Cruiser said:

I am getting it for our 8/21 SY sailing. It’s strange that it works for some dates.

Has anyone had luck getting through for 8/14 Symphony sailing?

I'm on the 8/14 Symphony. When I click on this link - https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade, it does not work. However, when I go to the email they sent after I put in the bids, and click on any of the "modify/cancel" buttons in that email, I can see which bids have expired, and which are pending. I hope that helps!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dandi799 said:

I'm on the 8/14 Symphony. When I click on this link - https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade, it does not work. However, when I go to the email they sent after I put in the bids, and click on any of the "modify/cancel" buttons in that email, I can see which bids have expired, and which are pending. I hope that helps!

We are on Allure on 8/15 and are getting the same results as you.  

1 hour ago, dandi799 said:

Thanks for the feedback. When I tried that from the email I received I can see all of my bids are still in Pending status.

25 minutes ago, Laurie12820 said:

Interesting, when I go to https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade it goes to the main page where you enter reservation number, last name, etc.

Me too.  It is only after I put in the info for my 8/22 sailing (which I already bid on) that I get the error.  I can still check the status by using the link in my confirmation email 

88682D57-04CE-4BBB-94B0-EEF82C91DBE3.png

1 minute ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

Me too.  It is only after I put in the info for my 8/22 sailing (which I already bid on) that I get the error.  I can still check the status by using the link in my confirmation email 

88682D57-04CE-4BBB-94B0-EEF82C91DBE3.png

Probably a funky IT glitch or error going on...

23 minutes ago, Smooth_J said:

Oh well... I guess we didn’t get upgraded. It is now 2 days before departure and all of our bids are still pending.

I would not take that as a bad sign.  When they say expired you know hope is gone

2 hours ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

I would not take that as a bad sign.  When they say expired you know hope is gone

Indeed... you were right and I spoke way too soon I guess...

I saw all my bids expire except for one. Then I saw the email, charge, and upgraded stateroom under royalcarribean.com.

We are sooo happy!!!

Edited by Smooth_J
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Smooth_J said:

Indeed... you were right and I spoke way too soon I guess...

I saw all my bids expire except for one. Then I saw the email, charge, and upgraded stateroom under royalcarribean.com.

We are sooo happy!!!

Yay!!!  What did you end up getting?

I am still getting the same message I received for the last 2 weeks when I try to login; Please wait, we are checking for availability...............  It may be still early for my 10/24 cruise on Oasis

1 minute ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Congrats end glad you got your bid. What ship was the bid on?

Thank you... we needed the space. Traveling with a 10 year old, and an infant with a stroller/pack-n-play the other rooms were a bit cramped even on Odyssey.

2 minutes ago, MikeKl said:

How much did you bid to get that upgrade?

Too much... lol. I don't recall the minimum bid, however but we did $825 pp.

• Like 1