Is there speciality dinning on the Breeze?

seaman11

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 4:02 PM, stellarose said:

they have the sushi place I know (did it for lunch) plus the Italian (free on embarkation day for lunch)

Yes I believe the Italian place is free every day for lunch. It was good, but not great. There’s also a steak house, sushi l, and maybe bonsai? 

The Italian Restaurant

The Steakhouse

Bonsai

The italian restaurant, Cucina del Capitano,  for dinner is completely different than the "Free" lunch.  Way better and a great experience.

Steakhouse on the Breeze is top-notch.  Worth every penny.

Bonsai is always great and fun.  Even if you don't like sushi.

Chef's Table

Seafood Shack isn't a restaurant but it is extra charge.

2 hours ago, Babyblue said:

Firefly333 does the Italian restaurant have the crab feast option? We had it on another ship in the Italian restaurant and I wanted to know if it’s available on the Breeze 

DF1F8FDF-53C2-4AC1-995C-4E7E90F46917.jpeg

I have been a few times and not once seen that on the menu on the Breeze.  With that said, each Captain has their own special (sort of like this) on each ship.  It is on the menu as a Captain's special.  You have to ask the server.  

Edited by BrotherCraig

3 minutes ago, BrotherCraig said:

The Italian Restaurant

The Steakhouse

Bonsai

The italian restaurant, Cucina del Capitano,  for dinner is completely different than the "Free" lunch.  Way better and a great experience.

Chef's Table

At $15 I booked Cuchina del Capitano for my Panorama Cruise . I  love Italian food.. Now I am just waiting for the Steakhouse to open up bookings!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BrotherCraig said:

The Italian Restaurant

The Steakhouse

Bonsai

Chef's Table

I agree. The Italian restaurant is awesome at night! Love the steakhouse!Haven't tried Bonsai yet.absolutely love Chefs Table!! Haven't tried Seafood Shack yet either.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, BrotherCraig said:

I have been a few times and not once seen that on the menu on the Breeze.  With that said, each Captain has their own special (sort of like this) on each ship.  It is on the menu as a Captain's special.  You have to ask the server.  

Thanks! We had it on the last ship .Forgot the name and am not at home with my list.lol Have to update my cruise numbers as I haven't been on CC for a long time.

They had a flyer or a menu with the "Crab Feast" listed on it.It was amazing and me and

my TA friend couldn't finish it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Babyblue said:

Thanks! We had it on the last ship .Forgot the name and am not at home with my list.lol Have to update my cruise numbers as I haven't been on CC for a long time.

They had a flyer or a menu with the "Crab Feast" listed on it.It was amazing and me and

my TA friend couldn't finish it.

Nice.  Sounds like a captain's special.  I never ordered the special or asked but that would be my guess.  Depends on the Captain of course.  They pick what they will offer.

39 minutes ago, BrotherCraig said:

Nice.  Sounds like a captain's special.  I never ordered the special or asked but that would be my guess.  Depends on the Captain of course.  They pick what they will offer.

I never heard of Captain's special but if that's what it is I hope they have it on the Breeze. We really loved it!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Babyblue said:

I never heard of Captain's special but if that's what it is I hope they have it on the Breeze. We really loved it!!!

Called something like "Il Capitano’s Signature Dish" on the  menu.  

Also, get the Arancini appetizer.  Authentic.