Port canaveral hotel to pier question

helene109

2 hours ago, helene109 said:

Hi I am booking my pick up time to pier what time 10 as I can’t do my Ship check in until the 29th

thanks!

Right now all cruise lines have you select a pier arrival time when you do your online check in.  It is my understanding they are strictly enforcing these arrival times and will not let you into the terminal until your assigned time.   We just checked in for our October cruise and the earliest arrival time we could choose was 1:00-1:30.

I would wait until you do your check in so you can determine what time you will be allowed into the terminal.  If you arrive too early you could possibly be sitting out in the sun until you are allowed into the terminal.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

Right now all cruise lines have you select a pier arrival time when you do your online check in.  It is my understanding they are strictly enforcing these arrival times and will not let you into the terminal until your assigned time.   We just checked in for our October cruise and the earliest arrival time we could choose was 1:00-1:30.

I would wait until you do your check in so you can determine what time you will be allowed into the terminal.  If you arrive too early you could possibly be sitting out in the sun until you are allowed into the terminal.

Thanks! Our Cruise is next month and it states I can’t do check in until 7-29

I just wanted to secure transportation. I will email them for f my pick up time changes. I said 1030 from Hotel.

13 minutes ago, helene109 said:

Thanks! Our Cruise is next month and it states I can’t do check in until 7-29

I just wanted to secure transportation. I will email them for f my pick up time changes. I said 1030 from Hotel.

You did not say where you are cruising from. So I will assume your a half hour away from the terminal. 1030am might be a little too early. The Diamond and platinum people will get the first shot at the early check in times. Depending how many there are will determine what the first time slot will be offered to everyone else.  Good luck.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, skrufy said:

You did not say where you are cruising from. So I will assume your a half hour away from the terminal. 1030am might be a little too early. The Diamond and platinum people will get the first shot at the early check in times. Depending how many there are will determine what the first time slot will be offered to everyone else.  Good luck.

8-14 I was going to have my transportation pick us up from Hotel at 1030. Doesn’t it take a good 45 minutes to get there. You’re right I will have to change the pick up time to later. Will know more on check in next week.

11 minutes ago, helene109 said:

8-14 I was going to have my transportation pick us up from Hotel at 1030. Doesn’t it take a good 45 minutes to get there. You’re right I will have to change the pick up time to later. Will know more on check in next week.

Are you talking the Orlando area to the port? Yes, solid 45 minutes, maybe a bit longer. You only mention Port Canaveral...no other details.

1 hour ago, CruiserBruce said:

Are you talking the Orlando area to the port? Yes, solid 45 minutes, maybe a bit longer. You only mention Port Canaveral...no other details.

Sorry yes staying 1 night at a Disney hotel then to Mardi Gras then to MCO 

16 hours ago, helene109 said:

Sorry yes staying 1 night at a Disney hotel then to Mardi Gras then to MCO 

WDW to PC is closer to an hour+. For a 1:00 boarding time I would schedule pickup for about 11:45-12:00

• Thanks 1