Mariner Sept. Checkin or E mail

Hi all,    Has anyone got the procedure/health e mail  or checkin for any Mariner cruises? We got the Allure e mail a few weeks ago and have done the  checkin  for Aug  29 and 4 others for October. Allure does it 's test today and Mariner does theirs  Aug 11 so  that seems to have no bearing on checkin.   Someone posted C& A says doing ship by ship so just checking to see if any movement yet.   Nancy & Bob   The Villages , Florida

1 hour ago, cruizzing said:

I can now check-in for Mariner. 

So weird - let me (and another reservation/cabin in my party) get all the way through, but back to showing check-in unavailable.  Was able to select a time, enter passport, emergency info, authorize use of metrics, and complete, but nothing now. Maybe I/we got in during some IT blip? So not sure if I'm actually checked in or not. At one point, I received the below message - took screenshot, but then managed to get through (or so I thought...)  Guess I'm still checking daily.  Screenshot_20210803-113433_Royal.thumb.jpg.6851af0b202c3740e2979a3a501ca1d1.jpg

Yesterday I received a notification from Royal telling me that “I’ve got plans!” at 6 p.m. on August 2.  The only possibility could have been dinner on the Mariner, which has been cancelled for two months.  I know their IT department does not work ship by ship, but the Mariner seems to have more than its share of blips.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 11:53 AM, Marie51 said:

I’m on mariner sailing August 30 and have not gotten anything as of today. 

We're on the same cruise. Received our E-Docs this morning, still can't check in....

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

Just checked in for August 23 and Sept 27

1pm was the earliest available time for 08/30, did you get earlier? We had Chops lunch booked for noon, but I'm thinking that won't happen.....

On 7/27/2021 at 8:03 AM, villager70 said:

Hi all,    Has anyone got the procedure/health e mail  or checkin for any Mariner cruises? We got the Allure e mail a few weeks ago and have done the  checkin  for Aug  29 and 4 others for October. Allure does it 's test today and Mariner does theirs  Aug 11 so  that seems to have no bearing on checkin.   Someone posted C& A says doing ship by ship so just checking to see if any movement yet.   Nancy & Bob   The Villages , Florida

We're on the 17 September cruise. Our friends got their email this morning, but we have not yet gotten it.  It had some form they were supposed to fill out with their vaccination status.

2 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

1pm was the earliest available time for 08/30, did you get earlier? We had Chops lunch booked for noon, but I'm thinking that won't happen.....

No 1pm was the earliest for both Aug 23 and Sept 27

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

With 1pm being the earlies time it seems I wonder if you are Pinnacle or in a suite if they would board you earlier or if boarding doesn't actually start until 1pm?  They are allowed to show up 1 hour earlier then their assigned time

5 minutes ago, Gd2good4u said:

Did not get my email but randomly checked as I have been doing a couple of times a day and was able to check-in for 10/1 sailing.  Where do we upload the vaccination card?  

I thought they were checking them at the Pier? Maybe when we do the health questionnaire the day before? 

7 minutes ago, molly361 said:

With 1pm being the earlies time it seems I wonder if you are Pinnacle or in a suite if they would board you earlier or if boarding doesn't actually start until 1pm?  They are allowed to show up 1 hour earlier then their assigned time

We're just D+, but I'm guessing 1pm will be the earliest and the 2pm Pinnacle can check in with us? 😉 

• Like 1