Port Everglades & Enterprise Rent a car

JessyCruises

The car rental situation is in transition. First, the pandemic caused the companies to drastically reduce their fleets, and there is a shortage of chips lowering the number of new cars while demand seems to be now rising. 

There is absolutely no shuttle service from Hollywood/ Fort Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades or in the opposite direction. Shuttle service was discontinued approximately three years ago. A taxi in either direction is approximately fifteen dollars plus tip for the short fifteen minute ride. There are a few companies that provide shuttle service to there locations just minutes away from Port Everglades. Alamo has there location on Eller Drive, just outside of the Port entrance.

43 minutes ago, Corby114 said:

There is absolutely no shuttle service from Hollywood/ Fort Lauderdale Airport to Port Everglades or in the opposite direction. Shuttle service was discontinued approximately three years ago. A taxi in either direction is approximately fifteen dollars plus tip for the short fifteen minute ride. There are a few companies that provide shuttle service to there locations just minutes away from Port Everglades. Alamo has there location on Eller Drive, just outside of the Port entrance.

Thanks. I was aware of the change and I have used Budget & Alamo outside of the port and gotten a shuttle.  I thought I had used enterprise before too but now I cannot seem to find any references to a shuttle.  I am not looking for one from airport, but from the ones outside the port.  It’s only a few dollars either way

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Is there a shuttle from FLL airport to the Enterprise Car Rental outside Port Everglades? Or from Enterprise Port Everglades to the cruise pier?

All shuttle service from FLL to Port Everglades was discontinued approximately five plus years ago. A cab from FLL is twenty dollars plus tip. Some off site locations near FLL provide shuttle service to Port Everglades. I personally know that Alamo has free shuttle service from there Eller Drive location over to Port Everglades.