How Do You Post Your Picture To New Navigator App

aliaschief

2 hours ago, DWAliaschief said:

It does but when i scroll down there isn’t a place to add the photo. I,m wondering if this not available yet (we board Aug 7) but the health questionnaire won’t be available until 4 Aug so maybe photo uptake too.?.

The post was 8 days before Lisa sailed, so maybe yours will be available tomorrow evening. 🤞🤞🤞

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, PitMomma said:

Is there something Else I need to do after signing in to be able to add my pic to my profile on HAL Navigator? I can’t figure it out. Thanks for any tips.

AFAIK there is no facility to add a profile pic, nor is there any need.

The profile is based on your Mariner Account details.

• 3 months later...

Once you select add a security photo, then you’ll be able to see each guest listed, click the pencil in the bottom right corner and it’ll give you the option to take a photo or choose a photo. Pick choose a photo and it should take you to your camera roll, and you’ll be able to select the picture you already took. 
I’m 7 days out from sailing and the option to add a security photo only came up sometime in the last week. 

1 hour ago, SilvertoGold said:

I can't figure out why bother adding a photo to the app. HAL can take an embarkation photo as usual.

Lucky you, always looking your best on embarkation day. Some of my past embarkation pix have been horrific.

Folks may be travel weary, rushed, tired, hot, cranky, excited, or elsewise not looking their fabulous best when they arrive at the terminal for a quick snapshot.

The photo I have uploaded for my last few cruises has my hair looking decent, lipstick on, and a happy, relaxed expression. Look good, feel good, right? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Lucky you, always looking your best on embarkation day. Some of my past embarkation pix have been horrific.

Folks may be travel weary, rushed, tired, hot, cranky, excited, or elsewise not looking their fabulous best when they arrive at the terminal for a quick snapshot.

The photo I have uploaded for my last few cruises has my hair looking decent, lipstick on, and a happy, relaxed expression. Look good, feel good, right? 

Hmm.  You haven't seen my HAL photos! Even when we board at home port, 45 minutes door to gangplank, I look like hell.  I don't care, as long as they can identify me :)  Thanks for the totally legitimate explanation!!

• Like 2