Cruise Itineraries 2023

Zqueeze1

4 hours ago, BBWC said:

Got an email from Regent confirming that 23/24 cruises can be booked starting August 18. Itineraries and prices are available August 11.

Our TA doesn't know this. Will the itineraries be on the Regent website Aug. 11?

12 minutes ago, goletans said:

Our TA doesn't know this. Will the itineraries be on the Regent website Aug. 11?

https://www.rssc.com/new-season-launch?s=SM_RSS_OP_BRA_YOU_LRN_SPT_BRAND_NA_NA_UC_NA

Bookmark this page to return on 12 August, when pricing and itineraries will be available to preview. Then, join us throughout the week ahead on Instagram and Facebook as we reveal more reasons to elevate your expectations in anticipation of what’s to come.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

https://www.rssc.com/new-season-launch?s=SM_RSS_OP_BRA_YOU_LRN_SPT_BRAND_NA_NA_UC_NA

Bookmark this page to return on 12 August, when pricing and itineraries will be available to preview. Then, join us throughout the week ahead on Instagram and Facebook as we reveal more reasons to elevate your expectations in anticipation of what’s to come.

THANK YOU!

3 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Now it's time for Azamara's ones, I have some info they are gonna be released late next week or in 2 weeks. If you find anything tell me! 😉

Of course 😎 Oceania should also be released in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

Forgot to say I have already some of Explora Journeys too, but there is no thread to post them.

The new luxury brand from MSC? I would post them in the MSC Thread. Would be very interested to see them.

• Like 1

Ulsteinvik:

I don't know what strings you pulled to get this info, but thank you very much.  My anxiety levels were off the charts waiting to see the new itineraries since we want to sail over our fortieth anniversary date.  Unfortunately, slim pickings since there are gaps for two of the vessels and two are sailing itineraries that we've done.  However, I think we will make the whole year our anniversary and shoot for what really grabs us.  So far, we've found six cruises that we are very interested in.  Now, we have to wait for pricing to narrow it down.  Again, thanks, we really appreciate going to bat for all of us.

Z and TB

8 hours ago, tnr said:

Z, you’ll have to let us know what you are thinking about!!!

Will start narrowing it down, but I’m leaning towards the Splendor’s 09 May cruise from Barcelona to London. The Boss is likes the Navigator’s 08 Aug cruise from Copenhagen to Amsterdam to see the northern lights. Our anniversary is in June, but none of the available cruises reach out and grab us. 
Z and TB