Live Horizon/Mardi Gras B2B 8/1-8/7and 8/7-814

jimbo5544

2 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

SUre you have heard the news on masks, went viral on the Horizon (pun intended)

Yep - Cheryl was already planning on wearing a mask (now she'll fit right in). As far as I'm concerned, not a deal breaker. 

Tom

• Like 4

So I had a really tough timegetting on here (not other places) ehich I can only assume was a CC issue or overload feom to days announcement.  I can tell you it certainly went viral here on the Horizon.  

we had a great sea day and tonight is the 2nd cruise elegant night. Currently sitting out on the balcony and this is my view.  

569E3945-3788-4934-AB69-16A4816CB21E.jpeg

• Like 6

Went to the show tonight.   Saw Celestial Strings.  Playlist cast with three Russian violinists.  When I first saw this show in the Horizon in the Med I thought it to best I had seen on a Carnival ship.  It still ranks way up there.   

• Like 5

5 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

So I had a really tough timegetting on here (not other places) ehich I can only assume was a CC issue or overload feom to days announcement.  I can tell you it certainly went viral here on the Horizon.  

we had a great sea day and tonight is the 2nd cruise elegant night. Currently sitting out on the balcony and this is my view.  

569E3945-3788-4934-AB69-16A4816CB21E.jpeg

makes it all worth it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 14nascarfan said:

Pool was being repaired on the Horizon on the July 10 cruise. It was peeling like crazy!

It was not obvious I miss sailing. They never told us but it has been open sinceIt was not obvious I miss sailing. They never told us but it has been open since

They goings-on that are happening on the Vista in the Mardi Gras in regards to the virus here not to be known here.In regards to this review I’m going to To wait till I get there in person arrow to deal with what’s there. For now it is cruising time. 

• Like 1