Most likely to cancel in Nov & Dec?

I know it’s all a guess but for those closely monitoring can you give any guidance?

I want to join in Nov or Dec and want to NOT select ones that seem high on the cancel list. 

Based on the latest cancellations, any particular ones to stay away from?  Ships or ports in US?

Thanks!!

If you are willing to book during a pandemic, then there is no crystal ball to look into to tell you for certain what ships, if any ,will be sailing in November or December or if they are, what the protocols will be.

Things are changing daily with the DV and who knows what will happen even next week.  It's almost impossible to second guess anything anymore.

If you must book a cruise then your decision sold be based on what ship you want and where you want to go and then go with the flow.

Edited by mek

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

RCI will want to keep their cash cows like O class going no matter what - booking those or a short cruise on Mariner/Freedom may be safe. 

At the reduced occupancy they're sailing, there probably are no cash cows.

Just now, bouhunter said:

At the reduced occupancy they're sailing, there probably are no cash cows.

Well, true, but some initial posts last year posited that the O class has lowest occupancy rate break even point, so it's all relative.

I would say the safest bet is to book on a ship that is already sailing.  Much better likelihood they will keep ships sailing once they are brought back into service.  But I agree, there are no guarantees. 

• Like 2

I think Indy finishes their test run today out of Galveston and does a few cruises, then moves back to florida. 

Then Galveston has to test run liberty before it starts in early oct. Even though end of sept cancelled because seems liberty dry dock wouldnt be done by November I assume will be good. I'm booked dec.

Guest BigRoger
19 hours ago, Biker19 said:

RCI will want to keep their cash cows like O class going no matter what - booking those or a short cruise on Mariner/Freedom may be safe. 

Yep agreed…. Feeling very nervous about prospects for December on Jewel…..

19 hours ago, Biker19 said:

I agree 100% on the oasis class. There is so much more “wiggle” room to add or subtract capacity with lots of “open space “

Once they are all certified to sail it will be unlikely they will stop again