Booked first suite, would Faster to the fun still be useful to purchase?

erinm51

Hello, we are a family of 5 and have 2 rooms booked. One is an interior room and the other is a vista suite (suite first timers). I have already purchased FTTF for the interior room and wasn't entirely sure if it would be needed for the suite as well? does the suite give you priority tenders and early access to your room and luggage like the FTTF does? Obviously we want to be able to stay together as a family so it would be worthwhile to purchase for that purpose if the suites don't offer the same benefits as FTTF.

Thanks in advance for any help

Idk when you are booked but fttf has been cancelled so far on cruises and refunded. Personally I wouldnt count on fttf near term.

Suites will board first, so link the bookings. Are minor children in the inside cabin, they can board with you. 

44 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Idk when you are booked but fttf has been cancelled so far on cruises and refunded. Personally I wouldnt count on fttf near term.

Suites will board first, so link the bookings. Are minor children in the inside cabin, they can board with you. 

I can still book FTTF for our November cruise... won't but can

Hello, I was able and did book FTTF yesterday for my November/2021 cruise for the interior room. I mainly did it so that my husband, kids and I could all board close together as a family. It didn't dawn on me until after I booked it that there might be some perks like priority tenders, and early access to the room and luggage that might not be included perks with the suite. Does anyone know if thoes are included with the suite?

Thanks

52 minutes ago, erinm51 said:

Hello, I was able and did book FTTF yesterday for my November/2021 cruise for the interior room. I mainly did it so that my husband, kids and I could all board close together as a family. It didn't dawn on me until after I booked it that there might be some perks like priority tenders, and early access to the room and luggage that might not be included perks with the suite. Does anyone know if thoes are included with the suite?

Thanks

Suite will get you priority boarding, debarkation and tenders.  No early room access or luggage, and no priority line for guest services.  We still but FTTF when we get a suite because I am a big fan of the early room access and shorter lines at GS.

1 hour ago, new_cruiser_75 said:

I can still book FTTF for our November cruise... won't but can

People on my sept could book it too right after it was cancelled. Got no answer. Just saying booking it doesnt guarantee it wouldnt be cancelled. Imo it's a IT issue as mentioned previously. IT would have to reprogram it so fttf could access their bookings sooner like diamonds and platinum. Otherwise there is nothing to be gained by fttf if you cant get a earlier time slot. 

PS I am pretty sure john heald also said fttf was suspended until the cso is lifted. That's why I asked the op when their cruise is... who knows after oct. Protocols arent announced. But we know John h also said suspended right now.

Edited by firefly333
  • Like 1

Thank You! I went ahead and purchased it for the suite as well. If they cancel the FTTF that's OK, that would then mean that the suite wouldn't have priority embarkation and we would be all together anyway. I did notice that the availability of the ability to order FTTF is new I tried previously and it was not available, not sure if that means they made any decisions or changes or not? or if it's just an IT glitch? I guess I will find out lol

16 minutes ago, erinm51 said:

Thank You! I went ahead and purchased it for the suite as well. If they cancel the FTTF that's OK, that would then mean that the suite wouldn't have priority embarkation and we would be all together anyway. I did notice that the availability of the ability to order FTTF is new I tried previously and it was not available, not sure if that means they made any decisions or changes or not? or if it's just an IT glitch? I guess I will find out lol

Still dont know when your cruise is but look at the date you can complete your boarding pass. Are both cabins the same or is the suite 2 days sooner?

1 minute ago, erinm51 said:

You must have missed my reply it's November 21st 2021. The online check-in for the suite is two days before the regular cabin. What does that mean?

So the suite will get the choice of boarding times as priority, the inside wouldnt, unless the it dept programs fttf as priority. 

I'll be online at midnight to get my time for mine. 1030 slot is first usually. 

Idk see if john has a update, but he has only said thru oct so far. 

So if suites have priority boarding do they have to have the first check in time or show up whenever?  Would to original poster have to get the first time slot to board with FTTF?

Edited by nina_930

10 minutes ago, nina_930 said:

So if suites have priority boarding do they have to have the first check in time or show up whenever?  Would to original poster have to get the first time slot to board with FTTF?

Suites get to check in 16 days out with the Plat/Diamond folks instead of the normal 14 days