Jammy Bun

1 hour ago, FatBoy20 said:

Phone Call last night & booked SoD @ 35% off.. Pre-registered Sept 2021. Happy days!.

I too had my call last night and got quotes for three cruises.  The discounts were either 30 or 25%.  Now need to make a decision!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Windsurfboy said:

Need to be sure we like Saga first

That's what we have decided to do before booking a 2023 cruise.  But,  I may be persuaded otherwise if any of the revised itineraries include Svalbard.

18 hours ago, LandC said:

Did you receive another ebrochure from Saga today with the revised Baltic itineraries?

There is a 17 night North Cape cruise on SofA departing Dover on 19 June 2023.

No, nothing in my inbox!

It’s also been posted on another social media site (which I’m-not allowed to mention here).  Or you could use the live chat facility on Saga website, quoting your reference number and ask them to email it to you.  

Saga have stated they will phone everyone who has pre-registered again, to see if they are interested in booking any of the revised Baltic itineraries.  

It’s probably touch and go as to whether they will be able to make all of the calls before the 2023 itineraries go on general sale on 5th April!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, LandC said:

It’s also been posted on another social media site (which I’m-not allowed to mention here).  Or you could use the live chat facility on Saga website, quoting your reference number and ask them to email it to you.  

Saga have stated they will phone everyone who has pre-registered again, to see if they are interested in booking any of the revised Baltic itineraries.  

It’s probably touch and go as to whether they will be able to make all of the calls before the 2023 itineraries go on general sale on 5th April!

I have looked at the other social media site and am disappointed to see that still no Svalbard 😢.  So, we will see how our first Saga cruise goes this summer before we consider another.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 1:40 PM, LandC said:

It is. I am still waiting and am running out of time, as I sail on SofA tomorrow. Ah well, I presume that I will be able to book onboard once they go on general sale.

8 minutes ago, Denarius said:

It is. I am still waiting and am running out of time, as I sail on SofA tomorrow. Ah well, I presume that I will be able to book onboard once they go on general sale.

When we were waiting for a future cruise call we were on board (I think the Sapphire) and came back to our cabin to find an envelope with the future cruise list and instructions to visit the on-board cruise booking desk to book.

So every possibility the same for you - or simply tell the cruise booking desk that you are waiting for the call and they will probably check where you are on the list and tell you when to come back and make the booking.

The general sale date may get pushed back until they have contacted everybody.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...