Live from Seashore 09/05/21

MarkusToe

On 9/9/2021 at 9:47 PM, MarkusToe said:

Meeting took place.

She made a lot of notes and promised to move this issue forward to headquarters and DE market leader.

She said, if I'll smell smoke again, I've to call her directly and she will come imidiately, at any time.

Would you like to share any update on this, please? I know the ship started to smoke, but did MSC convince your neighbours to stop? 😅

Edited by Matkustaja

On 9/9/2021 at 9:18 PM, UniPac said:

Thanks again! Looks better than what I thought.

However, no GPS data in the uploaded pictures... any chance pointing out the beach on Google Maps? Your picture library on your phone should be able to do the trick.... sorry for asking, but I am soooo curious 🙂

Hey Markus, seems my question went away with the power that night, so I bring it up again. Thanks.

Ive a better Resolution picture, made by cam not by Phone. 

Clearly visible, YC ashtray

Never seen so many people smoking on balcony before. 

Every time we went to Balkon, i've seen at least 2.

Every time reported, at least 10 Times. Nothing happened.... I'm still thinking if I'll ask for some refund, because of this permanent smoke on balcony.... 

Edited by MarkusToe
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

No further test, our minor had one on sea day.

Thanks!

Regarding Hola Tacos: can you get the beer on the menu (Desperados etc.) and the Frozen Magaritas with the YC/Premium drink package?

I see myself sitting there eating one taco and having a dozen drinks 😜

Hi,

i thought that smoking on balconies is officialy forbidden by (navy) law, and not made by the cruise operator or ship (MSC). But as I did some research am fairly shocked as I found out it is not forbidden by law. Actually 4 cruseline ALLOW SMOKING on balconies. MSC is not amongst them.

I think it as good practise to not allow smoking on balconies. And if it is not allowed the official forces should enforce it. Apparently it is a general rule on cruises to not bother guests on board and therefore regulations will not be enforced. Not the no-smoking, not the lounger-hogs and as I experienced on my last cruise seats in the theatre, which are blocked to ensure save distance, were allowed to be used.

regards

MouseBerry

17 hours ago, MarkusToe said:

Ive a better Resolution picture, made by cam not by Phone. 

Clearly visible, YC ashtray

He may have brought it from a smoking area, rather than it being provided for him, MT.  Either way, he shouldn’t have been smoking on the balcony.  There are no smoking notices on the balcony doors, are there not?   Funnily enough, there weren’t on NCL Epic.   Just a sign beside the locker saying smoking in bed was prohibited.