Anthem Suite Lounge

MAGSMFC

1 minute ago, Biker19 said:

Anthem doesn’t have a suite lounge. 

'Concierge Club' Deck 12 aft.....as close as you get and I believe is suite only with covid rules at this time.....but I'm assuming that on what other ships have been doing.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/anthem-of-the-seas/deck-plans/2077/12

50 minutes ago, MAGSMFC said:

Can anyone who is in the Anthem at the moment tell me if the Suite Lounge is serving alcohol and during what times.

Many thanks

Anthem serves drinks during "Happy Hours", which are generally 5-8:30, give or take half an hour, depending on local factors.

• 4 months later...
On 8/28/2021 at 4:23 PM, Merion_Mom said:

Anthem serves drinks during "Happy Hours", which are generally 5-8:30, give or take half an hour, depending on local factors.

These "Happy Hour Drinks" are served for being a Suite Guest and don't count towards your daily Loyalty Club QUOTA (4 for Diamond, 5 for Diamond PLUS, 6 for Pinnacle)?

• 5 weeks later...

during non happy hour times can you get free cans of soda on anthem in the CC?  i was on oasis and loved the suite lounge/ck but i see it's not the same on anthem. thinking about a sky loft and i see those cabins are even different but we like trying new things but we did get spoiled popping into the lounge between 11 and 11 and getting most any drink we wanted. 

On 1/3/2022 at 7:17 AM, adolfo2 said:

These "Happy Hour Drinks" are served for being a Suite Guest and don't count towards your daily Loyalty Club QUOTA (4 for Diamond, 5 for Diamond PLUS, 6 for Pinnacle)?

In the suite lounges / concierge lounges I have frequented on Freedom class and Voyager class ships they do not count towards your quota and the bartenders don't keep track. The bartenders do not have a cash register or a way to scan your card, they just hand out drinks. 

I haven't been in an Oasis suite lounge yet so I don't know exactly how it works there. 

21 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

during non happy hour times can you get free cans of soda on anthem in the CC?  i was on oasis and loved the suite lounge/ck but i see it's not the same on anthem. thinking about a sky loft and i see those cabins are even different but we like trying new things but we did get spoiled popping into the lounge between 11 and 11 and getting most any drink we wanted. 

You couldn't before Covid.  AFAIK, that hasn't changed.

Hi Merion Mom,

I know you are an avid cruiser. I have been following your excellent posts for years.

Out of curiosity, have you resumed sailing yet?

We sailed on the Oasis twice, and the Anthem once, all three sailings were out of Bayonne in Sept, Oct, and Nov 2021. 

They were all wonderful cruises, but definitely a different vibe. 

Edited by loug1601