Serenade sailing "empty" to LA this month?

STEVE-O

When I called in about a price change on our Panama Canal sailing from LA I inquired if there would be a 2 day cruise from Seattle to LA. I was told no because it did not meet the PVSA as it could not stop at a foreign port.  That is also why there is no 2 day sailing from Miami to Tampa after the Serenade arrives in Miami at the end of the Panama Canal cruise. 

3 hours ago, Rondo said:

When I called in about a price change on our Panama Canal sailing from LA I inquired if there would be a 2 day cruise from Seattle to LA. I was told no because it did not meet the PVSA as it could not stop at a foreign port.  That is also why there is no 2 day sailing from Miami to Tampa after the Serenade arrives in Miami at the end of the Panama Canal cruise. 

I'm curious if there will be a Panama Canal cruise with passengers?? CDC Conditional Sail order is still in effect. Are they now allowing cruises longer than 7 nights? 

40 minutes ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

I'm curious if there will be a Panama Canal cruise with passengers?? CDC Conditional Sail order is still in effect. Are they now allowing cruises longer than 7 nights? 

The 7 day limit lifted in May. 

RCCL has definitely run itineraries longer than 7 days within the last month. 

• Like 1

At this time, when the Alaska cruise season ends, every ship must sail empty to the next location as the Canada waiver for Alaska was created my the Alaska and Washington State senators, while NONE of the Hawaiian or California folks signed on the add the exemption for their states. 

Politics in action, or lack of it, depending on your point of view.