Outdoor dinning options in FLL

dogdoc2002

My wife and I are flying in the day before our sailing on the Regal this December. Does anyone have good suggestions of outdoor dining options? My wife has a shellfish intolerance, so it would at least have to have some non-shellfish options available. We're not looking for anything particularly fancy/expensive, but not a McDonald's budget either (I'm thinking $20-40/person). We'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Express on 17th, and are up for a good walk or quick Uber/Lyft ride.

Thanks!

Coconut’s is our favorite, though can get busy. We ate there last month for late lunch/ early dinner to ensure we could get a nice waterside table.
We stayed at Westin this trip and the on-site restaurant Luna’s exceeded our expectations: food, service and atmosphere. Sits up above street level with great view of ocean and plenty of outdoor seating, covered and umbrellas. 

• Like 1

Bimini boatyard happy hour and Quarterdeck are walkable and within your price targets. 15th Street Fisheries Dockside waterfront (downstairs) (Uber, but about 6 minutes away- it’s about two blocks almost due north of your hotel, but there’s some water in the way so your can’t just walk strait north.) It’s walkable, but not especially pretty 17th street is commercial and 15th street has apartment buildings on one side and a boat ramp on tne other. I’d consider it a pretty safe neighborhood.

8 hours ago, CarrieAP said:

Coconut’s is our favorite, though can get busy. We ate there last month for late lunch/ early dinner to ensure we could get a nice waterside table.
We stayed at Westin this trip and the on-site restaurant Luna’s exceeded our expectations: food, service and atmosphere. Sits up above street level with great view of ocean and plenty of outdoor seating, covered and umbrellas. 

I agree with the Coconut's suggestion..........great location! (And food too)😃

11 hours ago, FOPMan said:

Bimini boatyard

Bimini Boatyard changed it's name a few years ago and remodeled.  It is now Boatyard and is still a good recommendation.  I also agree with the Coconuts (our favorite) and 15th Street Fisheries recommendations.