Health Questionaire

Shone216

Sorry if this has been asked before but just looking for clarification. Email from Princess states the questionnaire must be completed at least 24hrs before cruise,  is there a timescale of how far in advance it can be completed? I am sure I read somewhere it had to be completed before starting journey …we are travelling the day before but can’t remember where I saw that

3 hours ago, Alcairns said:

If you don’t have the app or phone the check in will be the normal pre check in process only a little bit slower because you won’t be in the green boarding lane. 

Yes, the point I was making was simply the health questionnaire doesn't have to be filled out 24 hours in advance. 

When you complete all the info within the app;  you will receive a QR code;  it streamlines the check in process at the port.  Those who need to complete the health questions and other items;  can do so at the port;  so their boarding times will be a little longer

The health questions are standard. Have you been near anyone in past 14 days who tested positive.  Have you been international.  Have you had covid vaccine. And a few other questions

1 hour ago, AF-1 said:

The health questions are standard. Have you been near anyone in past 14 days who tested positive.  Have you been international.  Have you had covid vaccine. And a few other questions

im expecting the covid  questions, Im  curious  of  the other  questions

50 minutes ago, abqmommyof4 said:

im expecting the covid  questions, Im  curious  of  the other  questions

I just finished the form today. Its asks if you have vaccine, if youhave tested positvive in past 14 days, if you have been around anyone who tested positive past 14 days,have you been internationally anywhere. Thats it

6 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

I just finished the form today. Its asks if you have vaccine, if youhave tested positvive in past 14 days, if you have been around anyone who tested positive past 14 days,have you been internationally anywhere. Thats it

7 hours ago, AF-1 said:

Thats not quite all....it also asks if you have had any of 3 symptoms in the last 14 days...not a yes/no covid question...and then asks if you have had a combination of 3 of any of amlong list of symptoms in the last 14 days...im guessing if you answer yes to any of those questions you may end up having to do further screening g before boarding...so its not just as simple as have you or anyone close to you had covid.

• Thanks 1