Bermuda Travel Authorization

sandwish

1 hour ago, sandwish said:

We have a one day stop at Princess Cays, Bermuda. Do we need the Bermuda Travel Authorization form for this? We will be on Enchanted Nov 10 sailing. Thanks

Princess Cays is in the Bahamas. It is not in Bermuda. You might need something for the Bahamas but if you do it won’t be a Bermuda Travel Authorization. 

Edited by Charles4515

7 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

Princess Cays is in the Bahamas. It is not in Bermuda. You might need something for the Bahamas but if you do it won’t be a Bermuda Travel Authorization. 

You are so right! My bad!!! Thanks!

34 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

The title got me very excited. I thought that maybe Princess was going to be doing the 9 day Caribbean Itinerary from Red Hook Brooklyn again. I guess I will have to stick with Celebrity and Royal Caribbean if I want to go to Bermuda.

Absolutely. It would be grest to see Princess do Bermuda from New York. We'd book that in a heartbeat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iamcruzin said:

The title got me very excited. I thought that maybe Princess was going to be doing the 9 day Caribbean Itinerary from Red Hook Brooklyn again. I guess I will have to stick with Celebrity and Royal Caribbean if I want to go to Bermuda.

Isn't NCL Breakaway doing Bermuda right now?

2 hours ago, lx200gps said:

Absolutely. It would be grest to see Princess do Bermuda from New York. We'd book that in a heartbeat

I did a Caribbean Princess New York round trip to the Caribbean including Bermuda en route several years ago.  It was the last cruise before the New York round trip Canada and New England series cruises started.  A lot of Canadians went for the Caribbean cruise and several people did the b2b.  The itinerary and timing made a lot of sense.

Regards John

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, john watson said:

I did a Caribbean Princess New York round trip to the Caribbean including Bermuda en route several years ago.  It was the last cruise before the New York round trip Canada and New England series cruises started.  A lot of Canadians went for the Caribbean cruise and several people did the b2b.  The itinerary and timing made a lot of sense.

Regards John

We actually did the Reposition cruise from San Juan to NY twice before they stopped sailing summers from NY. That's what lead me to Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. In general the Caribbean itineraries Princess offers have been bland to say the least. They do a better job in Europe, Alaska and Hawaii.